Mount Buggery, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggo is my Aussie nicknamisation of her screen name. I've done the same to Vazza (Varitek), Ravva (RavenBlue), etc. Not very Kiwi of me, I know.

Ah, right. I haven't really looked in the pic threads or the game threads or anything like that. Game threads don't interest me, and most of the folk who I care about here, they share pics on the Superthread anyway!
:lol: Interesting names! Mind if I ask what mine would be? (Mind you I prefer to be called Serena.)

Yeah, that's probably why you've never really seen me around. I lurked around some of the threads in EYKIW from time to time, so that's how I saw you around and of course, got a tad on the intimidated side! :lol:
I've seen these threads before, but I wasn't sure what they were, so I never bothered to look at them. But I am glad I found my way here now.

:laugh:

Hmm. No, I imagine I'll get past 58,000, maybe even close in on 59,000, but I think there's still a wee way to go for 60,000. Maybe in a fortnight?
I bet by the end of this year, I'll probably have over 10,000 if I continue to post in these threads. :lol:

Well, I am gonna be on watch when your post count gets near there! :corn:

:lol: Interesting names! Mind if I ask what mine would be? (Mind you I prefer to be called Serena.)

Yeah, that's probably why you've never really seen me around. I lurked around some of the threads in EYKIW from time to time, so that's how I saw you around and of course, got a tad on the intimidated side! :lol:
I've seen these threads before, but I wasn't sure what they were, so I never bothered to look at them. But I am glad I found my way here now.

Hmm. Your name doesn't nicknamerise too well. Sezza or Serro, maybe? Don't worry, my name doesn't nickname well either. My Aussie friends tried to find a nickname for me all through high school, but Azza was already taken by Aaron and Andrazza just sounds ridiculous. Though Bonnie turned Axver into Axxo here on the threads and I love that. Oh yeah, and my friend's father called me Dr Dre, then I made the mistake of telling Khan that ...

I'm glad you aren't intimidated now! A few folk have said that before they knew me, they found me intimidating on EYKIW. I don't mean to be! I just like my setlist data and shit. :lol:

:laugh: Ain't it the truth!
Whenever I say anything like that, I always get strange looks followed by a "who actually says that kinda stuff anymore?".

One of my good friends who lives in Georgia now spent over a year in Australia and she was amazed that people here still use "whilst" in normal speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom