Mount Buggery, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's worth it for The Ghost Of Tom Joad alone. To hear Morello shred that song in excellent quality is just :drool:

I wasn't all impressed with the bootleg version, but if you say this is worth it, I'm gonna buy it.

after I listen to LMP's list...I dont' need no distractions ya heard?

WtF was that

Explosions with explosions inside of them. And tanks coming out of those explosions.

My favorite part after reading it again was the repetitive shots of the outside of the Pentagon at the beginning. I can't believe people don't find that funny.

I need to rewatch that. :drool:

Oh, I was able to get the complete series of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. I'm looking forward to it.

Yeah, if you wanna be a professional.

Including Season 3? I have the Season 1&2 set, and 3's gonna come out in September on DVD to tie into Season 4's premiere. It's my favorite show on TV apart from The Office, Conchords, 24, and Heroes.

Great selection with The Stranglers, LMP. I haven't heard that song in ages.

Not sure if I liked the transition into The Electric Co., as it's got a different vibe to it.

However, The Electric Co.->Hole In My Life was fantastic.

On to Patti Smith. It's well chronicled that I don't like her, but Dancing Barefoot is one song I can tolerate. The other is Because The Night.

Yeah, if you wanna be a professional.

Including Season 3? I have Seasons 1 and 2 and 3's gonna come out in September on DVD, when 4 premieres. This is my favorite show on TV apart from The Office, Conchords, 24, and Heroes.

Yeah, I got season 3 too. Gotta love torrenting technology.

Is it a network show? Or is it on a US cable network?

Great selection with The Stranglers, LMP. I haven't heard that song in ages.

Not sure if I liked the transition into The Electric Co., as it's got a different vibe to it.

However, The Electric Co.->Hole In My Life was fantastic.

On to Patti Smith. It's well chronicled that I don't like her, but Dancing Barefoot is one song I can tolerate. The other is Because The Night.

Thank you. That was the only place for me to put "The Electric Co." so I just put it there. It's a good enough song to negate any flow* issues, I think.

*Seriously, WTF?

Yeah, I got season 3 too. Gotta love torrenting technology.

Is it a network show? Or is it on a US cable network?

Nice, I torrented Season 3, too. :hi5:

It's a cable show on FX. When you see it, you'll understand why.

Explosions with explosions inside of them. And tanks coming out of those explosions.

My favorite part after reading it again was the repetitive shots of the outside of the Pentagon at the beginning. I can't believe people don't find that funny.

I loved both of those.

Also, every time he's about to hit a civilian, we go into slow motion and he barely evades it. This happens seventeen times.

In the distance there are five more highways, with a bridge over them.

I loved both of those.

Also, every time he's about to hit a civilian, we go into slow motion and he barely evades it. This happens seventeen times.

In the distance there are five more highways, with a bridge over them.

That looks like something out of a comic book!

Oooh Stranglers > TEC niiiice

:lmao: I see Phanan didn't agree :lol:

:lol:

Hey, that's what different perspectives are for.

I survived Patti Smith. Going into Go-Betweens was good. I actually am not familiar with that song, but it was good.

The flow into The Smiths was fucking awesome.

Since You're Gone following I thought was awkward, though.

:lol:

Hey, that's what different perspectives are for.

I survived Patti Smith. Going into Go-Betweens was good. I actually am not familiar with that song, but it was good.

The flow into The Smiths was fucking awesome.

Since You're Gone following I thought was awkward, though.

Fair enough. I wanted to put that as a closer to the first section, even if it didn't go too well from The Smiths' track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom