Mount Buggery, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Bass Trap and The Three Sunrises, but Boomerang? Never even heard of it.

The Boomerangs were b-sides to Pride. Boomerang I is an instrumental, but Boomerang II has plenty of vocals - Bono, Edge, and Eno all sing, and ... it's too late for me to remember which of Adam or Larry is also meant to be in there vocally, or if it's both of them. Finally starting to feel tired. At 3:55am. Go me.

I'd still remove Elvis Presley And America. Keep everything else, add those three plus Love Comes Tumbling.

I wouldn't deprive the album of EPAA's ending. It's great. Maybe edit the track down a bit, though I enjoy it as it is. MLK is the one track I'd be most inclined to discard, or at least rework so that it's UF's intro or Bad's intro/outro.

Shit, was I already supposed to put in my entry for DI V? When are they due? *panicking*

Oh, no, some of us have just made our lists and shared them already. I've LM, LMP, and PFan's to get through. Plus I need to upload a "draft" of mine for them to critique.

Shit, was I already supposed to put in my entry for DI V? When are they due? *panicking*

No, you're cool.

Hey fellas :wave:

I like "Elvis," but it does meander too long. It's still an interesting experiment though and packs a big punch at the end.

Ok, Ashley. Here we go.

Great start with The Promise. One of the better ones from the 80's. And of course Just Can't Get Enough is a classic.

I've never been a fan of ABC, but so far your flow between the songs is very good.

The Boomerangs were b-sides to Pride. Boomerang I is an instrumental, but Boomerang II has plenty of vocals - Bono, Edge, and Eno all sing, and ... it's too late for me to remember which of Adam or Larry is also meant to be in there vocally, or if it's both of them. Finally starting to feel tired. At 3:55am. Go me.

:hmm: I'll have to have you send those to me one night.

Well, I must be off. I have to be at work in 3 hours :madspit: See you!

:hmm: I'll have to have you send those to me one night.

Well, I must be off. I have to be at work in 3 hours :madspit: See you!

Damn, sorry I didn't get back to your e-mail before you left. Hoping to finish before I fall asleep, but the clock's just passed 4am and I don't know if I will. :reject:

Have a good one, anyway! :wave:

Damn, sorry I didn't get back to your e-mail before you left. Hoping to finish before I fall asleep, but it's just passed 4am and I don't know if I will. :reject:

Have a good one, anyway! :wave:
Well, save it in your drafts and I'll hear from ya later then :wink:

Bye all :wave:

Which computer are you using right now?

Mine. It's a '99 Dell and doesn't have enough in it to open iTunes.

There's one other computer in the house, and I've never tried using iTunes with it. I'm going to have to test its abilities for a couple days before knowing if it'll work or not.

Mine. It's a '99 Dell and doesn't have enough in it to open iTunes.

There's one other computer in the house, and I've never tried using iTunes with it. I'm going to have to test its abilities for a couple days before knowing if it'll work or not.

You'll have to start Phase 2: Operation Fiscal Jackhammer then.

I say this with my leg up on my chair like Captain Morgan, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom