Mount Buggery, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dickshooter, Idaho is located in Owyhee County, in the extreme southwest corner of the state. It's situated between Battle Creek and Deep Creek, about 24 miles northwest of Riddle, Idaho. The rugged, rural area (some have referred to it as desolate wilderness), near the Idaho-Oregon-Nevada border, offers many outdoor recreational opportunities.

Origin of its unusual name
Dickshooter, Idaho received its rather suggestive name from the man -- Dick Shooter -- who initially established a homestead there.

Ha, I just found the website that's from myself. We're so going there. :lol:

And this is a new goldmine of locations for us: Unusual, bizarre and humorous names of towns in the United States

Personally, I may just avoid Dickshooter if I make another trip to the US. Or go there wearing a suit of armour. Wouldn't want it to live up to its name, you know.

Personally, I may just avoid Dickshooter if I make another trip to the US. Or go there wearing a suit of armour. Wouldn't want it to live up to its name, you know.

YOU might want to avoid it for sure but there are bunches of women who buy Alaska Men magazine who would consider it just by the name.

Too bad there's only caribou there.

Being from Pennsylvania I'm so over Intercourse and Slippery Rock etc.

By the looks of the masterlist, the PA locations we've hit are Centralia and Bird-in-Hand. I think the latter's a pretty good one.

It's only been open 8.5 hours or so. I think that's not too bad!

It has been fairly quiet since Serena left, though.
I imagine it would be. :lol: I also imagine that I'm over what I was spazzing out about last night...but we'll see how long that fantasy lasts.

Haha, there's a Bethlehem in Tennessee.

I imagine a lot of Tennesseans would really think that's where Jesus was born.

And when they read about places like Memphis and Smyrna in books on ancient civilisations, they don't realise the references are to places outside Tennessee.

The story I told earlier about the guy who tried to convince me that New Zealand is north of Australia, plus another story I have of a guy who'd never even heard of New Zealand to begin with, both come from my trip to TN.

There's also a Redwine in Tennessee.

Should probably have hid that from Ax.

Shall we aim to go there next Saturday, when I'll be drunkposting?

I'll even go out and buy a bottle of red for the occasion.

Shall we aim to go there next Saturday, when I'll be drunkposting?

I'll even go out and buy a bottle of red for the occasion.
Serena will love it, too. I can't wait to see HER drunkposts. As long as I've known her, I've never seen them.

I imagine it would be. :lol: I also imagine that I'm over what I was spazzing out about last night...but we'll see how long that fantasy lasts.

Serena's brought the energy to the last couple of threads. She needs to wake up already! It's slow going at the moment. To the point that I'm contemplating housework, OH NOEZ.

And heh, that's good. Not sure you'd really want a guy's perspective from me anyway, given I seem to be a rather atypical male ...

I did edit that post before, but there's a Bethlehem in TN and TX, so yeah.

Yes, Ax. We should aim for that.

Damn, I'm too slow, but the statement holds true either way. Well, I suppose it at least gives us a thread location for Christmastime.

Serena's brought the energy to the last couple of threads. She needs to wake up already! It's slow going at the moment. To the point that I'm contemplating housework, OH NOEZ.

And heh, that's good. Not sure you'd really want a guy's perspective from me anyway, given I seem to be a rather atypical male ...
Housework?! :no: I wonder where her lazy arse is.

Serena will love it, too. I can't wait to see HER drunkposts. As long as I've known her, I've never seen them.

This should be good. :laugh:

And she drinks wine too, then? Most of the people here seem to be Philistines who don't appreciate wine. :tsk:

Turns out New Zealand's got its very own Bethlehem as well, in Tauranga.

Hey, I used to love wine... I just drank too much of it too quickly. :uhoh:

Khan and Ali don't appreciate it, though, that's for sure. :tsk:

(Got to admit, I think from my last spell of drunkposting, one of my best posts was "Fuck yeah, tawny port for the pompous bastard.")

Yes, it was, Ax.

No idea if Serena drinks wine. I was saying she'll love the thread name. Her drink of choice is either schnapps :)yuck:) or whiskey. I'm hoping she buys some Wild Irish Rose for her birthday. Listen to her babble about it all night :lol:

Khan and Ali don't appreciate it, though, that's for sure. :tsk:

(Got to admit, I think from my last spell of drunkposting, one of my best posts was "Fuck yeah, tawny port for the pompous bastard.")

Yeah, see at least I can understand why people would drink it. I'm very tolerant, you see.

That is the single most Axver thing said by anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom