Mount Buggery, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's on it... okay, I'll tell you when something happens.

No, really let's see. Croke Park 29th June. Near the beginning Adam talks about stuff, including the bass he's playing that he had bought in America fairly recently. Band (minus Bono) rehearse SBS inside. Some crap about lighting that goes on for ages. Dunno if any of that rings a bell, but I think it ends with some live performances, but I'm only about halfway through the thing.

Hmm, that actually doesn't sound familiar.

Right now, I was thinking of doing some work on the Superthread stats spreadsheet, but the online spreadsheet site I'm using doesn't seem to want to let me move rows around. Bah. :down:

Haha, love how Tom Mullally says Larry is a very lazy man.

NO SHIT.

God, the image and audio are so out of sync, it's insane.

I just imagine it as a bad English dub over for a foreign movie. That makes everything work out just fine.

Given Bono struggles to enunciate anyway, that perspective should work pretty well whenever he talks ... not that I've seen him at all yet.

"They've paid their $12 or whatever to get in" - :lol:

Oh, back in the days ...!

Damn, I was hoping they'd show 11OTT, but no, they skip to IWF.

The documentary could have been much better. I would have suggested to them footage of Bono drinking beer while riding a dinosaur.

Make it Adam drinking the beer while riding a dinosaur and Ali would never stop watching it.

Hello

I read your places you've visited list and noticed that while you stopped off in Sexy Peak you went right by my favorite Idaho town, Dickshooter.

Hello

I read your places you've visited list and noticed that while you stopped off in Sexy Peak you went right by my favorite Idaho town, Dickshooter.

Greetings! :wave:

There's actually a Dickshooter? :lmao:

Dickshooter, Idaho is located in Owyhee County, in the extreme southwest corner of the state. It's situated between Battle Creek and Deep Creek, about 24 miles northwest of Riddle, Idaho. The rugged, rural area (some have referred to it as desolate wilderness), near the Idaho-Oregon-Nevada border, offers many outdoor recreational opportunities.

Origin of its unusual name
Dickshooter, Idaho received its rather suggestive name from the man -- Dick Shooter -- who initially established a homestead there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom