Mount Buggery, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Your name doesn't nicknamerise too well. Sezza or Serro, maybe? Don't worry, my name doesn't nickname well either. My Aussie friends tried to find a nickname for me all through high school, but Azza was already taken by Aaron and Andrazza just sounds ridiculous. Though Bonnie turned Axver into Axxo here on the threads and I love that. Oh yeah, and my friend's father called me Dr Dre, then I made the mistake of telling Khan that ...

I'm glad you aren't intimidated now! A few folk have said that before they knew me, they found me intimidating on EYKIW. I don't mean to be! I just like my setlist data and shit. :lol:

Ando or Axxo is what I'd have thought too. I went to school with an Andre. His surname was Coote, so he just got Cootie a lot.
:cute:

Ando or Axxo is what I'd have thought too. I went to school with an Andre. His surname was Coote, so he just got Cootie a lot.
:cute:

Hah, we had a Coote too. He was a bit of a coot. Everybody knew him as either Coote or Cootie.

I should have also said (but will use the opportunity to just clock up another post) that the Gruen Transfer is brilliant. Pity Wil Anderson hosts it, but you can't have everything in life.
:up:

So... I see most of the musically critical have their own versions of U2 albums.

Any suggestions for a better UF? Obviously Bass Trap has to be on it.

So... I see most of the musically critical have their own versions of U2 albums.

Any suggestions for a better UF? Obviously Bass Trap has to be on it.

This is my "Hyper UF" with every officially released song from the era.

1. A Sort Of Homecoming
2. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
3. Wire
4. Indian Summer Sky
5. Boomerang I
6. Boomerang II
7. Love Comes Tumbling
8. Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Come
9. Elvis Presley And America
10. Bass Trap
11. Promenade
12. The Unforgettable Fire
13. Promenade [yes, again]
14. 4th Of July
15. Bad
16. MLK
17. The Three Sunrises
... And it perfectly loops back to the beginning.

This is my "Hyper UF" with every officially released song from the era.

1. A Sort Of Homecoming
2. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
3. Wire
4. Indian Summer Sky
5. Boomerang I
6. Boomerang II
7. Love Comes Tumbling
8. Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Come
9. Elvis Presley And America
10. Bass Trap
11. Promenade
12. The Unforgettable Fire
13. Promenade [yes, again]
14. 4th Of July
15. Bad
16. MLK
17. The Three Sunrises
... And it perfectly loops back to the beginning.

How bloody long is it? Looks something like 80 mins at least.

How bloody long is it? Looks something like 80 mins at least.

I don't actually have it made right now, but Ashley put it on a cassette earlier and said it comes out at about 65 minutes. She fit all of it apart from The Three Sunrises and a few seconds of MLK onto one 60 minute side of a cassette.

Alright, I'm getting down to work on a Superthread Purity Test, since I've nothing better to do.

So, I've tentatively kept 69* of the Purity Test's questions and am now working on some of our own. Suggestions, folks?

*heh heh ... no, this wasn't intentional, actually.

Come on, five of you are meant to be here. Don't go quiet! :shakesfist:

Hey cin! :wave:

I've left the bestiality one for now, just because I don't want to make getting 0% too easy. :wink:

But yeah, might give it the cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom