Mother's Day is coming up.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
I was thinking of buying Mrs RR a Tiffany gift.....one of those bracelets.

What are you buying for your mom?

RedrocksU2 said:
I was thinking of buying Mrs RR a Tiffany gift.....one of those bracelets.

i have this one

16679135_FL_LRG.jpg

I just remembered that she doesn't like bracelets....:huh:

Do they make a necklace with that dangling heart that can be engraved?

I got my mom-in-law a big basket of goodies from Bath and Body shop.
She fell in love with the Cherry Blossom scent on our recent shopping trip, but she didn't buy anything for herself.
She'll have plenty of it now :D

:hug: Tiny

Well when it was Mother's day here last month i got my mum a set of Marilyn Monroe dvds, a huge bunch of flowers, a box of chocs which spelt out i :heart: mum, a bottle of Scottish liquer with vodka, creme&vanilla and a card of course!

:hug: Tiny

Im not too sure what to get my mom this year. Money is rather tight right now :sad: Will probably end up baking her favorite cake and making dinner for her. Will be a nice surprise since she has to work till the afternoon that day.

RR the necklace sounds so sweet!

RedrocksU2 said:
I just remembered that she doesn't like bracelets....:huh:

Do they make a necklace with that dangling heart that can be engraved?

I say no. Don't go with that one. Go with this one. :drool: (i want this one myself :wink: )
10579333_xl.jpg

I have this one:
19680223_xl.jpg

We take my mom out for brunch. I have no clue what we'll end up getting her. What ever it is I'm sure she'll return it. lol

tiny dancer said:
Mother's Day is harder for me to get through then Christmas. It's almost 3 years since my mom passed away. :sad:

:hug: tiny dancer :hug: I'm so sorry. Its been 13 years for me. Some years are better than others. email me if you'd like to talk

pattip2000@hotmail.com

tiny dancer said:
Mother's Day is harder for me to get through then Christmas. It's almost 3 years since my mom passed away. :sad:

:hug:

I feel the same way on Father's day...mine passed away when I was 7.:(

Leah...I like the one you already have!......:shifty:...how much?

I give my mom money each year on the condition that she only spends it at the Farmer's Market on flowers for the house. It's expensive there and she loves to fill up her front porch and back deck with tons of flowers. I'd pick them out myself but I never know what she'd like. She changes it up each year with different flowers and colors.

Back
Top Bottom