Most Moronic Douchebag- Isiah Thomas or Matt Millen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bigger Idiot

• Isiah Thomas

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Matt Millen

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
isiah by far

he's got more resources than millen ever has/will

he just makes changes for the sake of it - all lateral moves, nothing to improve the team

it's taken millen years to earn the lable "douche bag"

took isiah a new york minute

plus he's banging ugly knick front office people

This is tough, but I have to go with Matt Millen. At least Isiah never hired a coach of Marty Morninwheg's caliber.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
millen stockpiles wide receivers, isiah stockpiles undersized power forwards and shoot first point guards.

But not with the same long-term damage.

I'd take Millen any day.

thomas was on college basketballs last undefeated team, what has millen ever done?

Headache in a Suitcase said:

4 super bowls.

and rumor has it that isiah is interested in the indiana U head coaching job...

hell no

The New York Post’s Peter Vecsey—and yes, I’m aware that just saying those six words makes any words that follow completely meaningless—reports this morning that Knicks GM Isiah Thomas may want to be the next head coach of the Indiana Hoosiers. Vecsey says that before he came to New York, Isiah had “serious conversations” with IU about replacing Mike Davis.

I don’t even know what to say. The thought of Isiah Thomas taking over one of college basketball’s most storied programs… it kinda makes me go numb. My brain just can’t connect the two. It’s just hard to figure how his skills would translate to the college game. Does he start offering scholarships to all the transfers who were cancers to other programs? If he offers a recruit $60 million over 4 years, will the NCAA let him off the hook if he says, “Sorry, old habits die hard”? Does he try to trade his promising freshmen to other teams for seniors with torn ACLs?

I hope this happens. I’m praying that this happens. And, I would imagine, so is every fan of every team in the Big 10 that is not Indiana.

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/isia...to-ruin-indiana-basketball-program-157036.php

t.o. is not part of the conversation

and he can't have the same effect on a franchise that the GM can... yes, he's an uberdouche... but everyone knows it, and it's the GM's fault when they sign him long term and he turns uberdouche.

i have no sympathy for the eagles. they knew he was an asshole when they signed him. it would be like me saying i feel sorry for isiah thomas because stephon marbury and steve francis are selfish franchise killers... everyone knew this before the douchebag went and traded for them in the first place.

damn, good poll. good cause this is REALLY a tough decision.

I have to go with Isiah...what an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom