Most embarrassing purchase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:
I own a few other really sucky CDs but they were all gifts I didn't ask for. The worst is probably MercyMe. Whoever gave me that clearly knew NOTHING about my tastes!
yeah, i got a mercyme cd from a girl...don't get me wrong, there is some good Christian music out there, but this IS NOT it

moral of this story: don't pretend to like styles of music that you really don't in order to make a girl like you, it'll end badly and you'll have to put up with crap music.

I once bought the Team America soundtrack over War, I loved that movie, of course the sondtrack was below average but it had End of an act,Montage, and America F*ck ye(bummer remix), I liked it, but when i got War i found put it was a stupid buy.

PS. Pearl Habour sucks, and I miss you(End of an act)

shrmn8rpoptart said:

yeah, i got a mercyme cd from a girl...don't get me wrong, there is some good Christian music out there, but this IS NOT it

moral of this story: don't pretend to like styles of music that you really don't in order to make a girl like you, it'll end badly and you'll have to put up with crap music.

I make no secret of the fact I don't particularly enjoy most of my girlfriend's music. At least she genuinely likes all of mine (well, except for Joy Division), and outside of what she likes, we generally agree on what's crap - like MercyMe! Just a shame she listens to Relient K ...

I used to have horrible taste in music....

examples:
Sugar Ray
MC Hammer
New Kids on the Block
Ricky Martin
Eagle Eye Cherry
:reject:

I think it's a tie between The Bloodhound Gang's "Hooray for Boobies" (it had The Bad Touch on it and I was obsessed with that song) or the "Mission Impossible 2" soundtrack with that dreadful Limp Bizkit song. :yuck: I know there were more, it was a weird time in my life musically...

Back
Top Bottom