Most eagerly anticipated film in 2007?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:
what about the one with the kid from AD (George Michael), Super Bad or something like that? It looked pretty funny...

yep, definitely looks hilarious. :up:

Knocked Up was crazy awesome, it's definitely in the Top 5 of this year so far.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Knocked Up was crazy awesome, it's definitely in the Top 5 of this year so far.

Strange thing happened. I laughed my ass off throughout just about the entire movie (The first 10 minutes had me worried, it was a reallllly slow start in the laughs dept. but it picked up quickly and never relented), but as soon as I got out, neither my friend and I could remember any of the funny dialogue.

Clear cut sign I need to see it again ASAP.

Lancemc said:
as soon as I got out, neither my friend and I could remember any of the funny dialogue.

You look like Babe Ruth's gay brother, Gabe Rute.

Lancemc said:

Strange thing happened. I laughed my ass off throughout just about the entire movie (The first 10 minutes had me worried, it was a reallllly slow start in the laughs dept. but it picked up quickly and never relented), but as soon as I got out, neither my friend and I could remember any of the funny dialogue.

Clear cut sign I need to see it again ASAP.

the same thing happened to me. i can remember lines and things that made my laugh.

i was crying during the cirque du soleil scene, i officially lost it when he saw the giant baby. the chair scene wasn't as funny as people were hyping it up to be.

best joke: martin's beard.

"Your face looks like Robin Williams' knuckles"

Back
Top Bottom