most controversial thread possible: what would it be about?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
what could possibly be the most controversial thread ever created?

this should be divided into two parts: one which would deal with most controversial yet allowable at interference, and the other would be electric chair worthy.

any ideas?

I think anything that was utterly and completely offensive would be chair-worthy: i.e. rasicm. gay-bashing, blatantly putting down others, etc.

But then again, these threads would be closed.

Is this just another of your attention grabbing schemes? Or are you jealous of Diamond's ass-hair thread in LS?

KhanadaRhodes said:
this really wasn't worth double posting. you know double posting isn't allowed.

actually, deleting posts without citing reason isnt allowed either.

now let it go.

or ill post more doberman pictures, and all hell will break lose.

Zoomerang96 said:
actually, deleting posts without citing reason isnt allowed either.

now let it go.
i don't know who deleted your posts. i don't mod here so obviously i had nothing to do with it. i don't delete people's posts so even if i did mod here i wouldn't have done it.

and why should i let it go? a lot of time and energy has been put forth by many mods and admins to update the faqs so people will actually be able to see what is and isn't allowed here. just because you've been here for over two years and you have a lot of friends doesn't mean you're any more exempt from them.

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
someone merged them
icon10.gif

alright then, back to the topic at hand.

im thinking something along the lines of...a bad dog - a doberman, for example.

work with me people.

i think anything can be controversial enough. just someone saying the wrong thing in a lighthearted thread can turn into a nightmare thread worthy of deletion or closure.

interesting.

let me guess...they got on the subject of dogs, didnt they?

my town has seen a lot of bloodshed over dog regulations, its something all peoples see. ireland has the protestants against the catholics, we have the people against the dobermans.

i have that stupid song in my head now:mad:

*who let the dogs out! who !who! who! who!*

Bear, any thread which is not shiny and happy, or which Salome dislikes, is ripe for closure. So I guess that counts as controversial.

Smalltown dog regulations are the modern-day adult version of Lord of the Flies.

'Kill the Pig!'

Alternatively, compose a thread subject containing the words 'fascist pig', 'britney spears', and 'anthrax'.

I dont know why I feel so tonguetied
as the tanks roll into town
a little bit of knowledge will destroy you

Back
Top Bottom