most annoying member of interference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

most annoying member of interference

• the regulars at pleba

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • the forum known as pleba

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • the forum where girls discuss how hot u2's 80 year old manager is

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • the forum where insane, and seriously messed up stories are written about lusting for u2 in the swee

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • pleba

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
different from the "worst poster" thread from a while ago, this one concentrates on people that seriously need their stupid head examined and should be liquadated (i dont remember how to spell that word) from interference.

there are so many to chose from.

pleba is the place that makes this place look worse than any nsync or backstreet boys forum.

i hate to see my favorite band in the world being subjected to such pointless tripe.

you know what else is simple? the simple minds that are so seriously intoxicated by the lustful fantasy of having sex with the members of u2 (which for your information ARE all over 40, ALMOST all involved with real woman, and are in fact far to cool for any of you).

it simply bothers me to no end, knowing that there are so many girls here that are so enthralled with them that they treat them like a disposable teen act. or creed even!

Zoomerang96 said:
liquadated (i dont remember how to spell that word)
there are so many to chose from.

it's spelled...Liquidated :D

deathbear, how's your stomach feeling these days? need me to send you some more pepto bismol?

Last edited:
Here you go...

Zoomerang96 said:
yes please nellie.

i feel ill.

hope this makes you feel better:(

Attachments

• peptofamily.gif
    peptofamily.gif
    10.3 KB · Views: 55
If you used to read/post on NNTP newsgroups at alt.fan.u2 and/or alt.music.u2 back in the late late 90s/early 2000....

There used to be a female fanatic group who called themselves...

U2 Sexxx Slaves

icon38.gif

The poll says worst member, right? I thought you were gonna name names or something. That would've been cool! You know, like so&so did this or so&so is a scumbag.

If those chicks at PLEBA want to fingerbang themselves during one of Edge's guitar solos, then so be it.

Number one we don't drool over paul McGuinness, the board should really be named leba in my opinion. Number two: we're free to do whatever we want, if you don't like it don't read it. Number three: most of us don't spend all day in pleba we go to the other threads too, and talk about other things.

Naya said:
Edited cuz I scandalized myself.

LOL Naya! I almost replied with a quote earlier, before you edited...but my computer locked up and I didnt get back before you edited it! :eeklaugh: :lol:

There was no option for deathbear as most annoying member. So I was unable to complete the ballot.

Zoomerang96 said:
the simple minds that are so seriously intoxicated by the lustful fantasy of having sex with the members of u2
I had no idea that Jim Kerr and Charlie Burchill had such toughts for Bono and co.

i just put on berry lip gloss.

what flew up your ass, little boy bear? this anger really turns me off. i don't know if i want to make out with you anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom