Most annoying kid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
don't pile on TJ Kidd! It's not his fault his parents are exploiting him. In fact, let's take up a collection to pay for his rehab/therapy costs when he reaches adulthood.

Did anyone else ever see the "Marcus Welby, MD" episode about the anorexic jockey? TVLand had a marathon and I was home sick...

I thought this thread was about me. Self-centered aren't I? :sexywink: Unpredictability is good. Headache :up:

Yertle: this year's summer blockbluster.

cujo said:
I thought this thread was about me. Self-centered aren't I? :sexywink: Unpredictability is good. Headache :up:

Yertle: this year's summer blockbluster.

you're so vain... i bet you think this thread is about you, don't you, don't you, don't you

the best part of the triple crown being over is that we don't have to see that little whiney bastard jump up and down like he's on speed anymore

in a league where most of the players have 10 kids that they'll never meet, it is good to see someone who wants to be involved as a father... but damn does the kid have to be everywhere?!?!

kidd_tj1.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
He seems to be from the Will Smith "Carry your kid as an accessory" school of thinking. :der:

Nice. I remember that episode... where he won the trip to Hawaii, but ended up giving it to the real single father.

Oh snap... he does that in real life too doesn't he?

Illegitimate kids :up:

Haha nice.

I liked his cameo on Family Matters. Oh my, do I watch crappy TV.

Other candidates for illegitimacy supremacy:

Shawn Kemp.

L.J!!!

Back
Top Bottom