Most annoying actors/actresses ever.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tilli

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
There are just some characters in films, or some actors who I find irritating. I saw one of the Indiana Jones films at the weekend and it set me off....

Kate Capshaw in Indiana Jones and The Temple Of Doom. I love the Indiana Jones films but this has to be the most irritating performance ever. The woman practically screams her way through the film, she’s so feeble and irritating :mad: . I don’t know what Steven Spielberg was thinking when he cast her :hmm:

Adam Sandler - in practically everything he does. He was about bearable in The Wedding Singer, but he made up for it in Big Daddy. I hate that film, Sandler character is not funny , just irritating and childish and I hate the kid in that film just as much
boese076.gif

Jim Carrey* - in films where he pulls faces. I am pretty sure most people will disagree with me but I don’t get what is funny about him at all :shrug:. What is with all the faces he pulls? And that f**king stupid catchphrase from that Mask film - “Somebody stop me”. :|

*I saw him in Eternal Sunshine and he was something of a revelation as he was actually good.

tough to think of some

David Spade

Ben Affleck-nice guy and I think he's quite cute, but in movies he annoys me a bit for some reason

Rob Schneider :yuck:

Gwyneth - I like her in some movies and I think she's pretty but some things about her annoy me a bit, on screen and off

David Schwimmer

Bonochick said:
Fran Drescher

Yes!!!!!!! She is horrifyingly annoying!

Also annoying to me are:
J-Lo, Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman,
that comedian Carrot Top,
Barbara Walters, Nicole Ritchie,
the Hilton sisters, Melanie Griffith,

Oh man there are tons more....
I will have to list more later:wink:

Gwyneth Paltrow

I read she doesn't like British people or the food. Yet she lives in England and is married to an Englishman.

Tilli said:

Adam Sandler - in practically everything he does. He was about bearable in The Wedding Singer, but he made up for it in Big Daddy. I hate that film, Sandler character is not funny , just irritating and childish and I hate the kid in that film just as much
boese076.gif

I couldn't agree more! Everytime i see "The Waterboy" or "Little Nicky" on cable, i want to puke... it's the dumbest shit EVER!!! I didn't mind him in Spanglish or Wedding Singer though...

I really try to give every actor a chance in movies, but i do have a few that just bug me...

Penelope Cruz
Rosie O'Donnell
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Kevin Costner

Honestly I've been annoyed by Gwyneth ever since I read an article in which she said that all the other girls at her private school were jealous of how thin she was when she would get naked in front of them (for gym class, not for any other reason as far as I know :wink: )

William Shatner-love Boston Legal but he annoys the heck out of me otherwise, even on that show

Kelly Ripa :scream:

Brittany Murphy

Ashton Kutcher

Sean William Scott

Last edited:
Tilli said:

Jim Carrey* - in films where he pulls faces. I am pretty sure most people will disagree with me but I don’t get what is funny about him at all :shrug:. What is with all the faces he pulls? And that f**king stupid catchphrase from that Mask film - “Somebody stop me”. :|

*I saw him in Eternal Sunshine and he was something of a revelation as he was actually good.

:up: I've always hated his comedy films, but I thought he was really good in Eternal Sunshine and in Man on the Moon.

I don't like Tom Cruise or Colin Farrell. :yuck:

Kirsten Dunst ...

why she gets movie roles completely baffles me... she's not pretty... and her acting's not that great... she must be giving lots of blow jobs...

Jessica Alba- pretty but not a very good actress
Rob Schneider (sp?)
Orlando Bloom- i always felt he was given roles after lotr because of his looks and fanbase. I never felt he was leading man material.
Brittany Murphy
Michelle Rodriguez- I like her in a few roles but she's not versatile at all
J-LO- is the same way in every film
Beyonce- same as Jessica Alba

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom