Most annoying actors/actresses ever.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ljclary said:
Scarlett Johannsen
A-bloody-MEN.

-Anyone in the OC.
-The woman who played the second Aunt Viv in the Fresh Prince simply because the first one was awesome. Her acting was fine but it was a totally different character when they replaced the actress....incredibly annoying.
-Anyone in a so-called Teen "Comedy"...ESPECIALLY Sean William-Scott. They are NOT funny and are going to all end up with heroin needles sticking out their arms under a bridge.
- The Rock
- Ashton Kutcher

Tom Cruise, but thats a given. Jessica Simpson (but i'd put her in the "think shes an actress" part) Claire Danes, Cameron Diaz, Calista Flockhart and of those "stupid girls" all the retarded frat boy people like on 'that 70's show' and stuff (EXCEPT topher grace) and on and on

My WORST one those, someone I cannot STAND and have only watched one movie with her in it as i REFUSE to watch any others is Andie McDowell. I swear to le gods, she drives me utterly insane. If i see her face i fly into a rage...i think i may be slightly insane. but its HER FAULT!

Carek1230 said:
How about any of those starring in the new MTV show 8th and Ocean!

WHATEVER!!! I freakin' love this show...:reject: :reject: :reject: :reject: :reject: :reject: :reject:

Yeah sorry totally guilty pleasure saved usually for the treadmill

dazzlingamy said:

My WORST one those, someone I cannot STAND and have only watched one movie with her in it as i REFUSE to watch any others is Andie McDowell. I swear to le gods, she drives me utterly insane. If i see her face i fly into a rage...i think i may be slightly insane. but its HER FAULT!

Yep she deserves to be disliked for delivering that awful line in Four Weddings when Hugh Grant says something like " You should come inside, its raining" and she goes "It is? I hadn't noticed." :sick:

Hugh Grant when he's playing bumbling and stuttering English upper class fool. I quite like him when he's in those 'I am bastard' roles that he's started doing more and more of recently but then, by all accounts he doesn't have to act when plays those roles, does he?

waynetravis said:
Gwyneth Paltrow

I read she doesn't like British people or the food. Yet she lives in England and is married to an Englishman.

That's not actually true, she had bought a flat in London before even meeting Chris Martin.

My list:
Anyone who's ever appeared in any Hollywood blockbuster movies
Anyone in any formulaic American sitcom.

That narrows it down. :wink:

Aunt Viv... LOL, that kills me, you're right though... And the stupid kid they brought in at the end (Nicky was it?), what the hell were they thinking???

Other Celeb's me no like (in no particular order):

Kirsten Dunst - was already mentioned but I felt it needed to be said again - this woman has no talent whatsoever...

Rosane Barr - :no:

John Travolta - never been a fan, something about him annoys me

Roberto Begninni (sp?) - this guy is way to hyper

Kirea Knightly (sp?) - I'm probably going to take some flack for this but I think my cat has more acting talent

David Curruso - CSI Miami might be good if he wasn't in it...

Stephen Dorf - I'm not sure where to start on this one...

Madeline Stowe - She's not in too many movies anymore (my prayers were answered)

Mark Walberg - can't rap, can't act, what's next?

That's about all I can think of for now... There are probably hundreds more.

elevated_u2_fan said:

Kirea Knightly (sp?) - I'm probably going to take some flack for this but I think my

Actually I agree with you about Kiera. I never thought her acting was anything to brag about. The same for Scarlett Johannsen.

im surprised that so many said julia roberts.
I used to think she was great but now i just cant stand her.
I think it started with that runaway bride movie.....when she runs into her house to tell her beau..."they canned him...they canned him....and her "signature laugh"

UGHHHHH

John Travolta just came to mind while discussing him in another thread
grumpyscratch.gif

I know it's been said, but he really irritates me so I'm going to say it again-- Tom Cruise! :yuck:

Running second to him in a dead tie are Adam Sandler(not funny), Ben Stiller(not funny), and the cast from Friends(overexposed with no talent).

blueeyedgirl said:

Anyone who's ever appeared in any Hollywood blockbuster movies

Well, even the best actors have to do a big budget project on occasion, they gotta pay the bills, you know!

My list:

Tom Cruise, obviously
Shelley Duvall (The wife from the Shining and Oliveoil in that Popeye movie. She's the scariest looking woman I have ever seen. Her face has annoyed me since I was a little kid. :mad: )

Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Ben Stiller, and Adam Sandler can be very annoying, however they all have done some good, if not great work, especially in serious roles (Good Will Hunting, Eternal Sunshine, Royal Tannenbaums, that Paul Thomas Anderson movie that I am forgetting the title of...)

Back
Top Bottom