Most annoying actors/actresses ever.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't stand

1. Gweneth
2.Rosie O'Donnell
3.Steven Segal

I like Kevin Costner. I still think he is a good actor.

BrownEyedBoy said:
Ever since I saw Reese Witherspoon on Election Day I can't stand her. :huh:

I usually don't care for Reese Witherspoon's acting until I saw her in Walk The Line.
I can't stand the usual romantic comedies/chick flicks she's in.

Jodie Foster - I had the hots for her when she played Becky Thatcher in Tom Sawyer but as years go by she has become more and more annoying. She went in and out of accent in both The Accused and Silence of the Lambs...and she didn't deserve to win Academy Awards for either.

Hilary Swank - She can act. But I want to take one of those big files from junior high industrial arts class and file down her teeth.

Westport said:
Jodie Foster - I had the hots for her when she played Becky Thatcher in Tom Sawyer but as years go by she has become more and more annoying. She went in and out of accent in both The Accused and Silence of the Lambs...and she didn't deserve to win Academy Awards for either.

Hilary Swank - She can act. But I want to take one of those big files from junior high industrial arts class and file down her teeth.

Ditto :lol:!!!

Let's just say Jon Heder because I just saw him on the Showbiz Show. He sucks. Napoleon Dynamite was never that funny and he's playing the exact same character in his new film.

inmyplace13 said:
Let's just say Jon Heder because I just saw him on the Showbiz Show. He sucks. Napoleon Dynamite was never that funny and he's playing the exact same character in his new film.

You are the first person I've ever heard say they did not like Jon Heder. To each his/her own.

Carek1230 said:

You are the first person I've ever heard say they did not like Jon Heder. To each his/her own.

Well, someone earlier listed Scarlett Johansson, and I think they're a loon as a result. So it would appear you're right: to each their own. I just think Heder is a no talent assclown until he proves me otherwise by, you know, not playing a half retarded guy.

I'll admit both roles in the 2 movies Joh Heder has done are much too similar in character. Any well-rounded actor will choose parts that challenge all facets of their acting abilities and talents.

(I don't care for Scarlett Johansson either)

Carek1230 said:
I'll admit both roles in the 2 movies Joh Heder has done are much too similar in character. Any well-rounded actor will choose parts that challenge all facets of their acting abilities and talents.

(I don't care for Scarlett Johansson either)

Well he's young, so it's too early to tell. He might end up being a comedic great 20 years from now, he might never make another picture again. I guess we'll see.

I understand people not liking so much or caring for Scarlett, but I just don't see how she could be seen as annoying. She's one of the finest young actresses around these days.

Tilli said:
Kate Capshaw in Indiana Jones and The Temple Of Doom. .... I don’t know what Steven Spielberg was thinking when he cast her :hmm:

He was thinking about banging her.... they're married. :yes:

inmyplace13 said:

I definitely agree with you. Napoleon Dynamite didn't strike me as funny. It was more juvenile humor than anything else. I felt the same way about the American Pie films and all of Jim Carrey's "humorous" movies.

WildHoneyAlways said:
Nicholas Cage -->always plays the same dude.

But Honeymoon In Vegas is awesome
honeymoon.jpg

and what about Raising Arizona?
raising-arizona.jpg

I'll admit some of his other work annoys me... Wasn't a fan of Leaving Las Vegas or him winning the Oscar :der:

Billy Crystal

And Eva Longoria has become annoying- I'm so tired of hearing about her and Tony and seeing pictures of her at basketball games wearing I heart Tony jeans

Nicollette Sheridan is annoying too

Back
Top Bottom