Moscato, Limache, Chile Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am onto the Boy remaster bonus disc. Hello funky IWF with prominent acoustic guitar.

Oh, well, that's undeniable, BOctoWar Larry kills all subsequent Larries.

BOctoWar Larry > RAH/Lovetown Larry > tuf larry > JT Larry > NLOTH Larry >>>>>>>>>> all other Larries.

Larry does not agree.

Larry_Mullen_JR_001_271208.jpg

Anna you lovely little person :wave:

We're always having a Larry-off in the superthread.

I can't believe its not larry-off

:lol:

Larry is the second most irritating band member, so I lose interest almost instantly. In fact, if it isn't about Adam, I'm probably.... oh, look! Something shiney!
:hyper:

:lol:

Larry is the second most irritating band member, so I lose interest almost instantly. In fact, if it isn't about Adam, I'm probably.... oh, look! Something shiney!
:hyper:

You're winning at opinions tonight, Anna!

Vlad, Anna is now your mentor. Listen to her.

Snotty! But otherwise good. I has Yea cheese and soon I shall have kahlua and milk and tim tams.

In fact, I may WOKAWAYWOKAWAY now and get them...

Oooh! Sorry about your cold. The rest of what you said reminded me, have you tried the Coffee flavoured Baileys, and the white Tim Tams yet? I'm not a Baileys drinker, nor a Tim Tammer, but I did buy a pack of the white bikkies and was suitably impressed.
:up:

Pweese expwain.

If I was threatened with BOctoLarry drumming on my head, I would rightly fear for my life, or at least my cranial integrity. But if, for the sake of the traditional Larrybashing, I was to liken modernLarry's drumming power to that of a feather in a sauna, I would not fear to have him drumming on my head. Except it may tickle.

Daniel, it'd kill my bandwidth to download now, but I shall download the THORI album overnight!

Oooh! Sorry about your cold. The rest of what you said reminded me, have you tried the Coffee flavoured Baileys, and the white Tim Tams yet? I'm not a Baileys drinker, nor a Tim Tammer, but I did buy a pack of the white bikkies and was suitably impressed.
:up:

I have tried neither of these things... I'm not a huge fan of white choc, but I might give those a try if they're on special.

I still haven't WOKKEDAWAY...

Mmm, 11OTT solo. :drool:

I love Mega Upload's shitty ads.

ec425172d17ffe04b980085278c60407.jpg

Ads of this type seem to be the current fad even. And they crack me up. Guy on the right is totally more hideous (and fake as hell) than the guy on the left. All of them are. It's like, do you not want me to give two shits about your product? THEN YOU'RE MARKETING IT THE RIGHT WAY.

I love Mega Upload's shitty ads.

ec425172d17ffe04b980085278c60407.jpg

Ads of this type seem to be the current fad even. And they crack me up. Guy on the right is totally more hideous (and fake as hell) than the guy on the left. All of them are. It's like, do you not want me to give two shits about your product? THEN YOU'RE MARKETING IT THE RIGHT WAY.

Nice Haircut Ax!

I got offered a sample of the Bailey's coffee thing in Liquorland yesterday. I would've tried it, but any mention of coffee is enough to make me run for the fucking hills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom