Moscato, Limache, Chile Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phish have a habit of just owning everyone.

They put their Halloween cover album up for vote, right? What'd they end up playing?

Well, yeah. Musically, antics wise...

Not this year. They only did that the first two years.

They did Exile On Main Street by The Rolling Stones this year. It was merely okay. *not a Stones fan*

But they've been on fire, especially since July. Breaking out songs for the first time in 10 or 15 years for the win.

Probably explains it. That's...46 shows. :p

The 82 one timers stat is incredibly impressive, though.

Well i'm trying to start up a tori setlist site, cause the current one is sooo fucking out of date.

It was last updated after a handful of gigs on the European leg of her tour.

56 shows, 112 songs. I dunno anything about Pish, and their back catalouge, and how large it is.

I find I prefer her solo material to The Dresden Dolls themselves, but I haven't heard Yes, Virginia and I didn't realize No was just b-sides and unreleased stuff?

They did Exile On Main Street by The Rolling Stones this year. It was merely okay. *not a Stones fan*

But they've been on fire, especially since July. Breaking out songs for the first time in 10 or 15 years for the win.

Oh, underwhelming. But a Phsih take on the Stones could be interesting ... how faithful to the originals are they with these covers?

Niiiice.

I has passed 300!

Welcome to a very exclusive club! Think you're the eighth member.

The one problem with the purity test being more than 100 questions now is that each question isn't worth 1%, so I can't just deduct a straight 1% off your Superthread score ...

I bought a Dresden Dolls album, cos I thought Girl Anachronism was awesome. It's not a bad album, but there are probably only two or three tracks on it that I listened to for long afterwards.

I bought a Dresden Dolls album, cos I thought Girl Anachronism was awesome.

You know, we normally agree on music, but by god that song is awful. I couldn't even listen to it in full once.

I'd rather listen to One for a whole day. Followed by Elvis Ate America for a week. (... maybe not.)

You know, we normally agree on music, but by god that song is awful. I couldn't even listen to it in full once.

I'd rather listen to One for a whole day. Followed by Elvis Ate America for a week. (... maybe not.)

Oh, I think we disagree at some level on a fair bit...

*makes note for future threats* :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom