Moscato, Limache, Chile Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you did... but then we know what my brain's like. There's another room with a TV in it sort of adjacent to the kitchen, with the bar in between and some folding yellow glass window things that are usually shut...

Hmm. I remember the room slightly down the hall, I think the study? Your father showed me photos in there. But if you mean a different room, then ... I don't think I did see that, actually!

Hmm. I remember the room slightly down the hall, I think the study? Your father showed me photos in there. But if you mean a different room, then ... I don't think I did see that, actually!

Yeah, it's kinda off the beaten track. Mum usually goes in there when she wants to watch something on TV that conflicts with what dad's asleep in front of. And my brother and I go in there to beat each other up at Tekken or Wipeout or something.

AN CAT DUBH.

Hey Bono, about those Irish lessons ...

Ok, add Anna and Cin to the list of people receiving drunk cards. I think I'm out for the night peeps.

How am I supposed to stop posting and eat cheese when the thread is moving so fast...

*Yea remains uneaten*

Never mind getting up and finding out how much kahlua I have left...

Alison's mention of foods has made me think about some eatings.

I have pizza lying around. Cheese of various types. Chocolates.

ALL TEMPTING.

The guitar at the end of An Cat Dubh reminds me of something else but really slowed down...

AND THERE'S BIG BEN AGAIN! Stop plagiarising famous London landmarks, Edge!

Niiight Ashley, if that is your real name! :wave:

Btw, if you guys want it. I'm Uploading From The Choirgirl Hotel, which is my favorite Tori album for your listening PLEASSHURE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom