Moscato, Limache, Chile Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It tastes like BOILED ARSE." is the comment of the year. That's brilliant! I love it.
:sad:

:lol: Love the fun fact, too. I used to work somewhat hard (as hard as one can for the sake of a forum thread) on cracking the century but it eluded me!

I shall scarper and do the test now though.
:up:

Haha, thanks.

Man, the day you break 100 in a single thread, we're all going to have heart attacks!

Summer day
In garlands I feel secure
A useless faith
That I would get you
Somehow, reach out, I wonder where you are now?

Hah, I hadn't figured out it was "garlands" before.

: PT fail :

Ax, should one err on the side of caution with the purity test? I cannot recall a few of these.
:uhoh:

If you think it's more likely than not that you've done it, tick it!

And if you need stats, I can provide them!

LIGHTNING FLASHES ACROSS THE SKY
EAST TO WEST
DO OR DIE
LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT
SEE THE WORLD BY CANDLE LIGHT

Go Edge!

Edge at least shuts up occasionally. I like that in a guy who's opinion I have no interest in hearing :lol:
Uh, don't go see It Might Get Loud, then! :wink:

You know, when the Boy remaster came out, I was pissed off at Speed Of Life being instrumental, since it had lyrics when U2 did it live in early 1980.

Then I listened to a bootleg.

THANK GOD THEY RELEASED THE INSTRUMENTAL VERSION.
That's another boggler, and one I think I'm happier being ignorant of!

"It tastes like BOILED ARSE." is the comment of the year. That's brilliant! I love it.

That BOILED ARSE thing cracked me up! :lol:

It tastes like BOILED ARSE.
that it does. coffee is gross. speaking of bailey's though, regular is good, as is their caramel flavour.

:shifty:
running.gif

I had Not As Much Kahlua left as I thought I did. In any case, it is now in a glass with some milk.

Also, I am going to turn into a pumpkin at midnight... and since I want to avoid a grisly death in the Fine Goth Pumpkin Eatery (why they don't eat non-goth pumpkins, I don't know), I shall be retiring then...

I erred and got:
You answered "yes" to 35 of 120 questions, making you 70.8% superthread pure (29.2% superthread corrupt).

I feel morally superior to nearly all of you!
:hug:

I liked him in that! It was Jimmy Paige that I didn't, maybe I just don't get his music.

See, Jack White is the one who came across as a turd to me. His attitude to music was good (even if the music he makes isn't, alas), but he just seemed to be trying way too hard to project an image.

Is that because of sport? Always the enemy of Star Trek when it aired at 11pm... and Letterman was always after it.

Nope, Law & Order, Outrages Fourtine, The Hot House, News @ 11:20, Sports Tonight.....7pm Project and THEN Letterman!

Its probably on pay tv a little earlier. But barley.

I liked him in that! It was Jimmy Paige that I didn't, maybe I just don't get his music.

I did too! But if Anna's not interested in his opinion, not much point in her seeing it, I figured. ;)

I never knew that was how you spelled Jimmy Pa(i)ge's name!
I don't know much Led Zep beyond Stairway and Kashmir and Whole Lotta Love and probably a bunch of others I never realised were Led Zep.

I erred and got:
You answered "yes" to 35 of 120 questions, making you 70.8% superthread pure (29.2% superthread corrupt).

I feel morally superior to nearly all of you!
:hug:

:lol:

Oddly enough, Anna, on the previous version of the Superthread purity test, you were 56%

MASTERLIST TIME!

Vlad n U 2: 82.5%
Angela Harlem: 70.8%
cobl04: 62.5%
bono_man2002: 52.5%
The Sad Punk: 36.7%
Slopsy: 35.8%
Alisaura 34.2%
bono_212: 25.8%
coolian2: 24.2%
KhanadaRhodes: 21.7%
Axver: 10.8%