More Radiohead Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister got a V.I.P. pass to the London show and the after party. She had no idea this was the kind of connections her new London rep had. I'm going to go home and cry now. But I'm happy for her.
:angry:

ACL episode is debuting as a movie in the park tonight. But I don't have to see it, Dottie.

Thanks, Gov. Niels.

Finally home (early), and have purchased Default all for my own.

Don't think so, we've been talking about it a little in the random thread.

nielsgov said:
October 6 if I'm not mistaken.

I believe this is correct. You're in for a treat, gang. Perhaps there will be a shot of me gettin' funky.

Oh, ok. I should've figured you guys would already be on it. Oh well, couldn't hurt. :)

I'm sure there are people out there who lurk this section of the forum and likely don't bother with the random thread, it's a good idea to have info about it here regardless.

Y u no post in random thread, Fitz?

Y u no post in random thread, Fitz?

Umm, a couple reasons. One is that I don't have as much time as I did in the past to keep abreast of all the new music. My second reason used to be that I mostly buy or legally download all of my music, and that can get really expensive when searching out new music. But reason number two has pretty much been dissolved by things such as Spotify, however, reason number one is still intact, in that, I don't often have time to sit and listen to an entire album on Spotify of say Fleet Foxes or Yeasayer or Frightened Rabbit to see if it's music I like or not.

And third, (and I have to admit, the most intimidating reason for me) is all the many inside jokes that I don't get. And there seems like such an enormous history and camaraderie between all of you guys that I'd have to catch up on to just break even on the inside-isms. I just feel lost and like an outsider whenever I go peek in there.

Post anyway! Just stick around and keep saying stuff, and ignore the stuff you don't get. I think a lot of us in there just ignore a lot of the usual jokes anyway. :)

We've had a lot of new regulars in there over the past year or two that have contributed great things (HeartlandGirl, Moonlit_Angel, Danny Boy, Iron Yuppie) without understanding the inside jokes at first but now I would really miss if they weren't posting.

So post, Fitz.

Really the only joke you need to understand, fitz, is that u2popmofo doesn't take kindly to illegal downloaders, and seeks justice with his musket.

I actually don't even know the movie being referred to :reject:

Oh so Niels CLIMBS A FUCKING MOUNTAIN and you leave him off the list. What have you ever done?

Niels spends too much time climbing mountains to make the list. He needs to get his priorities straight and post more before I call him a regular. :tsk:

Also, Scumbo was raised on Tombstone. Which is appropriate, because that's all you need once you download music illegally.

We've had a lot of new regulars in there over the past year or two that have contributed great things (HeartlandGirl, Moonlit_Angel, Danny Boy, Iron Yuppie) without understanding the inside jokes at first but now I would really miss if they weren't posting.

So post, Fitz.

Some of us have even BECOME inside jokes. :wave:

From kinky sex enthusiasts to Chinese archaeologists, we've got it all covered :up:

This is not really helping us convince fitz to post in RMT

Oh so Niels CLIMBS A FUCKING MOUNTAIN and you leave him off the list. What have you ever done?

Niels spends too much time climbing mountains to make the list. He needs to get his priorities straight and post more before I call him a regular. :tsk:

Also, Scumbo was raised on Tombstone. Which is appropriate, because that's all you need once you download music illegally.

DVD-A could have saved Sexy Boots

From kinky sex enthusiasts to Chinese archaeologists, we've got it all covered :up:

This is not really helping us convince fitz to post in RMT

iYup teaches this course on Thursdays

The world only spins forward.

You're god damn right it does.

These.

If you were replying to my remark, time to take that rusty old sarcasm detector out.

So post, Fitz.

Aw. Thanks :).

I agree with everyone else, post away, Fitz. I've seen some of your comments elsewhere on the boards and you seem like you'd be fun to chat with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom