More "new" Coldplay news - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 03-13-2005, 03:45 AM   #16
War Child
Local Time: 03:37 PM
I'm scared about the synth-heavy-ness that is supposed to be on this album but I suppose they wouldn't have been able to top AROBTTH if they'd kept the same style, that album is just definitive.

By the way, Coldplay haven't made a secret of the fact that they've used Kraftwork's riff in their song, in their first interview about the new album, in NME, they made reference to the fact that they were using the Computer Love music. That song is no longer on the album though, apparently, although it will probably be a great b-side.

Old 03-13-2005, 03:59 AM   #17
love, blood, life
Local Time: 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Zoomerang96
i can't wait to read about how people will find coldplay's new album too "out - there", "weird", and "unpleasant".

while i'm sure it'll hardly be difficult to digest, the majority of the people here will want an atyclb from coldplay.

if i'm wrong, so be it.
No no no, that's what I want! I want to hear Coldplay try something entirely different. It doesn't have to be for the rest of their careers, but maybe just an album or two, like U2 did. Coldplay can't keep putting the same old sound out forever, or we'll get bored.

And I hate being bored.