More Fun in Dreamland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
What does it mean when you dream about people you didn't even know you were thinking of?

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

Now Mona, dreaming about people other than U2 is perfectly okay...just DON'T DO IT AGAIN, OKAY?

wink.gif

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Don't you love it when you dream about people in wildly inappropriate situations? And you can take that to mean whatever you like.

Ever noticed how the sun never shines in dreams? No sun, no moon, no shadows. Just nothing.

The worst dreams are the ones where you are late on some incredibly important piece of work. I had a recurring dream a while back where I suddenly found out at the last minute I had to study for an exam in a high school maths subject I'd forgotten I was even taking. I left high school nearly eight years ago. I am in deep shit.

Hmmm I've done that before. It could be someone you are subconciously thinking of that you didnt really know you were thinking of but they are somehow and somewhere lodged in the depths of your brain just waiting to announce themselves, starting with your dreams.

What?

O Crapasaurus Rex. I'm dreaming about ppl I shouldn't.

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

I had a dream the other night I won money on the Pokies. The next day I actually went to the club with a good friend of mine who is a very lucky gambler. I won $800. I have never won more than about $20, only cos I only usually put about $1 in.

Despite this, I dont reckon dreams mean much. Some of them are quite funny.

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Now Mona, dreaming about people other than U2 is perfectly okay...just DON'T DO IT AGAIN, OKAY?

wink.gif

LMAO Hippy, Yes SADLY it's people who are not affiliated with U2.
frown.gif

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Originally posted by Kieran McConville:
Don't you love it when you dream about people in wildly inappropriate situations? And you can take that to mean whatever you like.
I want some of those!
The ones I have make me think too much.

Also, Peter Gabriel hasn't dropped by recently......

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

I recently had a dream I was chasing a turnip. Yea, a turnip. wtf is up with that?
confused.gif

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

Originally posted by Lilly:
I recently had a dream I was chasing a turnip. Yea, a turnip. wtf is up with that?
confused.gif

LMAO!! Did it have legs? Weird.

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

I had a recurring dream a while back where I suddenly found out at the last minute I had to study for an exam in a high school maths subject I'd forgotten I was even taking. I left high school nearly eight years ago. I am in deep shit.

ACK!!!! I do this too! I HATE MATH!! So of course it involves itself in my dreams all the time! I actually had one dream/nightmare right before tickets for Miami 12-02-01 went onsale that I was all ready to buy the tix but then the lady told me I had to add the price of the tix and the price of the handling charges and everything and cause I had to do that and couldn't do it quick enough...I didn't get tickets! Needless to say I woke up immediately and figured everything out so I could be ready and not have anything stand in the way of getting those tix!

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

I have dreams that I have finals in classes that I didn't even KNOW I was taking. Talk about stress.
I once dreamt I was aluminum chloride... but I said that here in another thread.

-Bluey

I have recently been dreaming that I was of a different race, or of the opposite sex, or that other people changed their hair colours. I know I'm trying to tell myself something, but I don't know what it is.
confused.gif

....Then of course there's the smoke detector story. *insane in the membrane* lol

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97%compatible with Bono
"Perhaps Miss PLEBA herself" ~GypsyHeartGirl~

"Bono...a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Originally posted by WildHonee:
....Then of course there's the smoke detector story. *insane in the membrane* lol

It would be cool though if we all had Bono's attatched to our ceilings, and they would start talking to us whenever there was a fire!!! Little mini bono's!!

Originally posted by WildHonee:
I'm horrible. I'm still practicing keepin off-topic thread about....well, off-topics. But it doesn't work, now does it? Lol

Nope. I think that perhaps we should just stay out of the Off topic forum!! Both of us seem to have a one track mind.....

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Nope. I think that perhaps we should just stay out of the Off topic forum!! Both of us seem to have a one track mind.....
*choo choo choo*

------------------

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
It would be cool though if we all had Bono's attatched to our ceilings, and they would start talking to us whenever there was a fire!!! Little mini bono's!!
lol!!

I'm horrible. I'm still practicing keepin off-topic thread about....well, off-topics. But it doesn't work, now does it? Lol

------------------

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

"...ye're own TURNIP!"

- Christmas Spirit on 'a Blackadder Christmas'

I had a dream with all the guys dressed as women sitting in a pretty little row on my grandma's sofa...and of course, Larry kept leaning over and angrily glaring and the rest, arms crossed...they didn't do anything, just sat there...can't believe I didn't use that opportunity to just spring myself on 'em...stupid dreams....

Originally posted by Lilly:
Yea, a turnip.
confused.gif

Originally posted by hippyactress:
ACK!!!! I do this too! I HATE MATH!! So of course it involves itself in my dreams all the time! I actually had one dream/nightmare right before tickets for Miami 12-02-01 went onsale that I was all ready to buy the tix but then the lady told me I had to add the price of the tix and the price of the handling charges and everything and cause I had to do that and couldn't do it quick enough...I didn't get tickets! Needless to say I woke up immediately and figured everything out so I could be ready and not have anything stand in the way of getting those tix!

The worst dreams are those where you are still mulling over things a few minutes after waking up, as though the problem actually existed or something.

The best dreams are no dreams.

------------------
"Dinnsdale was a perfectly charming, erudite young man - and what's more, he knew how to treat a female impersonator."

Ever noticed how the sun never shines in dreams? No sun, no moon, no shadows. Just nothing.

I am in deep shit.

i get the sun in some of my dreams, as a matter of fact, i've had dreams about how annoying the sun was back in highschool, living so near to the damn equator. throbbing, fucking heat.

Back
Top Bottom