Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm wearing a hard rock shirt. it's comfy, but it has nothing to do with U2.

you could always wash your shirt? :lol:

one of my U2 shirts makes my boobs look big(ger) but i can't remember which one. i think the grey shirt i got on the vertigo tour.

:lol:

No time to wash the other one, I'm walking out the door in a few minutes. Bah. Not even 100% sure where it actually is.

Righto, I'm off to have dinner and see U2 3D with Ali, Jen, cin, and Danny. :up:

Have a good one, folks. :wave:

the tourist said:

It's a joke. Like 200% of what I say. It's referencing this one discussion I had with with Axver where he claimed to absolutely despise the "Night is bleeding like a cut" analogy.

LemonMelon said:

It's a joke. Like 200% of what I say. It's referencing this one discussion I had with with Axver where he claimed to absolutely despise the "Night is bleeding like a cut" analogy.

Well, if it's any consolation, it was wildly funny. :|

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, i just heard it for the first time whilst listening to pla/tre's playlist. i liked it a lot.

Outside of a few song choices that I dislike, that playlist is really, really cool. I like their chances.

LemonMelon said:
Outside of a few song choices that I dislike, that playlist is really, really cool. I like their chances.
same here. they managed to use the only coldplay song i don't hate which is awesome. and they used some awesome classical pieces. and the flow is great too.

the tourist said:

Positive Feedback should be a band's name.

I wouldn't like having a band name that could be used against me by critics and hipsters.

"Ha! That album received less-than-positive feedback, didn't it? *snort*"

LemonMelon said:

I wouldn't like having a band name that could be used against me by critics and hipsters.

"Ha! That album received less-than-positive feedback, didn't it? *snort*"

I never said it should be my band's name.

It's probably just because it's so late and I'm getting tired, but I'm laughing my ass off looking through these Dave Matthews pics. :lol: What a nerd.

the tourist said:

I never said it should be my band's name.

Has anyone used We Really Fucking Suck yet? Googling their name would be fun for the whole family, and they wouldn't have to try very hard.

And then I really don't like the song by Fall of Troy. Lots of back and forth on this playlist. I like one song, but not the next. It's like, if I deleted every other song, this would be a great 70 minute playlist.

LemonMelon said:

Has anyone used We Really Fucking Suck yet? Googling their name would be fun for the whole family, and they wouldn't have to try very hard.

My current band is named after a Bob Dylan song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom