Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a couple of Z3s on route 55 about to pass each other at the intersection of Franklin Street and William/Peel Streets.

s640x480

Here's another rare sight, an A class tram on William Street. On 22/02/08, the routes 3, 64, and 67 were diverted from Swanston Street to William Street, terminating at the Dudley Street terminus, and I had to photograph the rare working.

s640x480

And here's the A class tram trundling across the Franklin/William Street intersection into the Dudley Street terminus. These trams are a smaller, non-articulated form of the B2 class that I post pictures of fairly regularly and think is rather aesthetically unpleasing. I'm sort of fond of the A class though.

s640x480

mysterious_jen said:
im pleased with myself i think i just wrote 3 paragraphs ! :yippie:

Awesome. :up:

I better do some work before bed. At least the essay I've got to work on now isn't as fucking horribly boring as my last one.

Here's the A class pulling into the Dudley Street terminus by Queen Vic Markets and Flagstaff Gardens.

Jen, I envy you, being stuck behind the W class. :wink: Now there's a real tram. :drool:

s640x480

mysterious_jen said:
i dont htink danny and cin enjoyed my company whilst i was lost and stuck behind the tram . :eeklaugh: :eeklaugh: :eeklaugh:

the language was getting a lil blue ... :shifty:

:lol:

Glad I wasn't there, or you probably would've been smacking me over the head for drooling over the tram rather than helping with directions ... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom