Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gluey said:

How do you know Miss Purity???

:lol:

I'm still amused that I'm apparently 15% more corrupt than Mizza despite clearly having done far less with my life.

unico said:
not one question in that test asked about no pants o'clock parties!

But with a name like that, you'd think it'd lead to a lot of what's on the test!

coolian2 said:
You would not believe the miserableness i'm about to step out into.

See you in about 2 hours

Hope this didn't go too badly, Ian.

Ahh, right.

I'm just trying to drag myself out of the pit of boredom that my now-finished essay condemned me to. Bloody hell, that is easily the dullest thing I have ever done in my life.

One more essay due Friday that I really hope is more interesting to write.

Lecturers who assign narrow topics with no tangible merit should be kicked in the head. I skipped today's lecture just because I can't stand the guy and grocery shopping seemed more exciting than listening to him. Sad, I know.

Also, now that we're nearing the end of this thread, we should plan ahead and find a new location to visit.

coolian2 said:
Lol, i like that. And we have wanted to do an out of this world location

Yeah, it's far more interesting than Andrew's mundane Mars suggestion.

I'm just uploading some tram photos when I noticed something in this picture: a seagull swooping between the Z1 (left) and Z3 (right)! Talk about timing.

s640x480

Axver said:
I'm just uploading some tram photos when I noticed something in this picture: a seagull swooping between the Z1 (left) and Z3 (right)! Talk about timing.

[pic cut]

Sweet, i love finding random stuff like that in photos. Especially people watching me take the photo.

coolian2 said:

And i don't feel like starting a thread at the moment, so i'm down with it.

I think if I start it, I'll do 3D/Biela. Keep Kapiti Island for a special occasion or something.

Though I made this one, so I hope somebody else shows up.

coolian2 said:

Sweet, i love finding random stuff like that in photos. Especially people watching me take the photo.

:lol: Yeah. I also like some of the really awkward poses I get of people getting on or off trams. I don't like to shoot with people in the way, though.

And have you photographed the Inaccessible Island billboard yet?

Axver said:

:lol: Yeah. I also like some of the really awkward poses I get of people getting on or off trams. I don't like to shoot with people in the way, though.

And have you photographed the Inaccessible Island billboard yet?

No i haven't, i just can't get light conditions that will make even a remotely good photo.

Damn the idea of putting it inside a banks window.

coolian2 said:

No i haven't, i just can't get light conditions that will make even a remotely good photo.

Damn the idea of putting it inside a banks window.

Bah. That's a pain. Hope you manage to get a good shot soon. We need some sort of semi-official postwhorehouse photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom