Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hardyharhar said:
I think I have 4 free downloads coming for buying some tix from ticketbastard :hmm:
ooh lucky, i never buy tickets through them anymore (not because i boycott them or anything, just none of the concerts i've seen lately have been sold through them)

although i guess i'm really the lucky one since i don't have to pay $25 service fees per ticket on a $30 ticket :der:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i remembered a friend of mine has a pro account there so i'm asking her about the pros and cons. one thing i didn't know was free acounts can only hold 200 pics. i'm already at 140 :(

picassa from google.

Bills = suckage.

Especially when you've misplaced the fucker.

i don't have to pay bills yet, cause of living in a dorm, and my cell is on the family plan, but i do have to get the org i worked for this summer to send me a damn w2 and tell me the info off it by tuesday so i can file an extension. and by me i mean my mom

I think paying bills is a small price to pay for not living in a hall of residence. I'm sure you disagree. :wink:

i can't fuckign wait to have my own kitchen and bathroom and a bed bigger than a twin and not bother neighbors when i wanna have sex or play music

but, there's not any off-campus housing here that would be worth it, so for 7 more weeks, this is it

I don't think I could tolerate living in a hall of residence. I like having my privacy, not having to share facilities, and last I checked, because I'm pretty frugal, my annual expenses are barely any more than the annual fees for a hall of residence anyway.

The best part when I lived in Queensland was that my apartment was actually closer to most lecture theatres and the library than any of the on-campus accommodation was!

in the us it's often cheaper to live off campus, but like i said, there's no good off campus option for me here in the suburbs. a few people do live off campus but there are various reasons i don't like where they live - cleanliness/repair of the place, distance, etc

In Brisbane, I was lucky I found somewhere within easy walking distance, because otherwise I'd have been fucked. In Melbourne, as long as you're in an inner suburb, living off campus is quite practical.

Plus I reckon some of the halls of residence here look like bloody prisons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom