Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenBlue said:
I've been wondering about starting a flickr account since I've so many pictures. :hmm:

Oh and I know about the benefits of high speed. I know one thing for sure, I wouldn't be online as much. The normal routine that I take usually takes roughly an hour to an hour and a half on dialup (more than that if I'm dicking around here) but on high speed I'm done in about ten minutes :giggle:

Oh for the day when I can load a nine minute Youtube video in less than four hours. *dreams*
i like flickr, i think it's neat. wtf i typed near at first? for some reason i like their layout than, say, photobucket or whatever. but i have accounts everywhere.

oh wow, that is lame! it's been so long since i've had dial up, i don't even remember anymore how slow it is! the one thing i do remember is back when i chatted (like in actual chat rooms) the page took foreveeeeer to load.

oh god, it never occurred to me how long youtube vids would take to load!

LemonMelon said:
One costs money, the other doesn't. You told me the other day that you don't use it that much, and they both function the same, with different capacities.

I say stay where you are with it.
i remembered a friend of mine has a pro account there so i'm asking her about the pros and cons. one thing i didn't know was free acounts can only hold 200 pics. i'm already at 140 :(

unico said:
yu don't like photobucket, khan?
it's funny. i use different sites for different things. i use photobucket (lol i always type photofucket) for my smilies and image macros. imageshack i use for one off uploads, like "hey here's a pic of my ass" and flickr i tend to use for more grouped things. like i uploaded all my vegas pics there.

Well, since I just gave you the most brilliant advice ever :wink: I have a dilemma of my own to iron out.

Remember the fake DI playlist I was talking about making? Well, over the weekend, I took on a collab playlist with LMP, one that we've almost finished. The problem is, I can't have my name on one full list and be taking credit for another list as well. You now understand my issue here. I have a couple of options:

1. I could choose to give full credit to LMP for our list. This sounds like a kind thing to do, and it would be accurate because he came up with the concept and most of the song choices. Regardless, it would be a lie, and, on top of all that, it would sound as if I were treating him like a charity case. :shrug: It's a really good list, but you can tell that I had a heavy influence on it.

2. I could simply wait and use my fake list sometime in 2010, which doesn't appeal to me much at all. :tongue:

3. There's always alters. :up:

For awhile, dialup was fun and I used to be able to play Quake online and most other folks were also on dialup, but technology kept getting better and better and I would just get lag fragged :nerd: Over and over again. :giggle:

Someday, I'll have a faster internet connection.

For now, I'll continue what I've been doing for ten years.

Wait.

RavenBlue said:
For awhile, dialup was fun and I used to be able to play Quake online and most other folks were also on dialup, but technology kept getting better and better and I would just get lag fragged :nerd: Over and over again. :giggle:

Someday, I'll have a faster internet connection.

For now, I'll continue what I've been doing for ten years.

Wait.
oh wow, there's a blast from the past: quake!

Well, I need to go into uni and do shopping and skip a lecture and stuff like that. See you folks in an hour or two. :wave:

OK, time to come up with good alter names.

LemonMelon2.0
MelonLemon
Lemon_Melon
NotLemonMelon
L.E.M.O.N.M.E.L.O.N
LennonMelon
LemonMelon'sAlter
AlterofLemonMelon

I'm not very good at this...

I could pretend to be an Axver alter. The list looks like something he would come up with anyway.

ProgressiveTramrider

hardyharhar said:
You mean for your 'these songs suck' list or cuz you love that song :wink:
lol, the latter. i could've sworn i had it, cuz i remember listening to it. i remember some of my songs got lost along the way years ago when i transferred files from my pc to my mac. oh well, 99 cents later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom