Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
peefan i am now jealous that nsw has lots of names for you and only one for me

my bf is coming i'm gonna get off the superthread when he gets here. cause he doesn't need to know about my pathetic hobby

fuck pedroia fuck

Varitek said:
peefan i am now jealous that nsw has lots of names for you and only one for me

my bf is coming i'm gonna get off the superthread when he gets here. cause he doesn't need to know about my pathetic hobby

fuck pedroia fuck

We go back to the days in which men went Powerjuice frequently. It's something else, really.

Varitek said:

this one lost me

The following post was meant to include an image. I've broken the coding in the quote so you can see it. However, in the actual post itself, the image does not appear.

Dalton said:
Hey Ax, is it fair to say that I am not going to be invited to your birthday party?

[i mg]http://www.ultimatedisney.com/images/q-s/silverspoons1-21.jpg[/i mg]

Dalton for the fail.

Dalton said:
Ah powerjuice. I do long for the days when the pet rescue team would assemble frequently.

So do I. They were damn good.

And the Douche Signal. Fuck, this board is missing so much.

Axver said:
The following post was meant to include an image. I've broken the coding in the quote so you can see it. However, in the actual post itself, the image does not appear.

Dalton for the fail.

I can see the image.

Plus, I'm not sure that really qualifies as an insult, even if the image isn't viewable.

Dalton said:
Ax are you mad cause I didn't encourage pfan to ask you to prom?

Wow, you're getting really desperate for insults. On second thoughts, instead of trying harder, you should probably just give up.

Hey, Dalton, you should feel proud. I'd rather go work on the most boring essay in history than sit around on this thread that you're ruining.

:wave:

I used to have this puppy that would go crazy when I tugged on its tail. It would sit by my feet and I would pull its tail with one hand it would spin around to see who did it. Then I would pull its tail with the other hand. We would repeat this process over and over.

I'm not sure why I'm thinking about that right now.

Axver said:
Hey, Dalton, you should feel proud. I'd rather go work on the most boring essay in history than sit around on this thread that you're ruining.

:wave:

In short, do not make fun of a boys trains.

24_08_55---Thomas-the-tank-engine-weekend-at-Embsay_web.jpg

KhanadaRhodes said:

that's a shame. he's a nice guy. and by nice guy, i mean douchebag, of course.

His arch-nemesis thread is possibly the greatest thing in the history of this board. I can say that without exaggeration.

RavenBlue said:
Yes, I always enjoyed his witty repartee. I'd often lurk in Temple Bar and not post, because honestly.. his, NSW and Peafans sarcasm skills were far above that of mine.
i love the word repartee :heart:

and i totally agree with you about their sarcasm, it's fantastic :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom