Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she didn't want to commit as a guarantee, but said she'd be interested in doing something.

Now it's just figuring out what that something is.

peefan, i will go to prom with you, but you have to tell me before like april 24 so i can get my parents to bring me my prom dress when i see them that weekend

ex bf making annoying fucking comments really, really loudly, about dicek's balls "i'm not sure how dicek managed to have a son given that his balls are really really tiny" god i'm glad that's over i'm embarrassed just hearing it being his x

Bowie, at the moment:
1. Ziggy Stardust
2. Station to Station
3. Low
4. Aladdin Sane
5. Space Oddity
6. Diamond Dogs
7. Man Who Sold the World
8. Heroes
9. Scary Monsters
10. Hunky Dory

Still have yet to give Heathen a spin.

phillyfan26 said:
Bowie, at the moment:
1. Ziggy Stardust
2. Station to Station
3. Low
4. Aladdin Sane
5. Space Oddity
6. Diamond Dogs
8. Heroes
9. Scary Monsters
10. Hunky Dory

Hunky Dory is pretty uneven, but I think Life on Mars? and Queen Bitch are two of his best songs - Top 10 territory. Changes, Quicksand, and Oh! You Pretty Things are solid, too.

phillyfan26 said:
Well, she didn't want to commit as a guarantee, but said she'd be interested in doing something.

Now it's just figuring out what that something is.

food!

if i go to prom with you can i be drunk? at least somewhat?

Fucking hell, you know an essay's boring when it drives you to go do housework instead of writing its conclusion.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Hunky Dory is pretty uneven, but I think Life on Mars? and Queen Bitch are two of his best songs - Top 10 territory. Changes, Quicksand, and Oh! You Pretty Things are solid, too.

I really like Changes, Oh! You Pretty Things, Life on Mars?, and Queen Bitch. Everything other than that was too folky for me. Space Oddity, the album, is the only good folkish music I've ever heard. That was a really good album.

Varitek said:
food!

if i go to prom with you can i be drunk? at least somewhat?

They breathalize.

No offense, but I would prefer to be going with someone from my school. If I don't, though, I'll take you into consideration. Though, it will be difficult to explain the 20-year old senior in college prom date. Hmm.

phillyfan26 said:
Bowie, at the moment:
1. Ziggy Stardust
2. Station to Station
3. Low
4. Aladdin Sane
5. Space Oddity
6. Diamond Dogs
8. Heroes
9. Scary Monsters
10. Hunky Dory

The Axver rankings:
1. Station To Station
2. Low
3. Ziggy Stardust

Axver said:
Fucking hell, you know an essay's boring when it drives you to go do housework instead of writing its conclusion.

I become a domestic god when it's assignment time, and i do some great cooking too.

The house is going to be fucking sparkling tomorrow and we'll have some cakes and biscuits made and i'll still have to write bullshit.

Varitek said:
LMP i hate your av

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "Here comes Old Gregg: he's a scaly man-fish." But you don't know what he's got.

phillyfan26 said:
Space Oddity, the album, is the only good folkish music I've ever heard. That was a really good album.

Never listened to Nick Drake?

phillyfan26 said:

They breathalize.

No offense, but I would prefer to be going with someone from my school. If I don't, though, I'll take you into consideration. Though, it will be difficult to explain the 20-year old senior in college prom date. Hmm.

Don't quite know how your school worked, but traditionally at my school that would have made you more or less the hero.

Axver said:
The Axver rankings:
1. Station To Station
2. Low
3. Ziggy Stardust

"Heroes" is similar to Low, but with a little more of an edge to it, especially on its first two tracks. The title track is Bowie's best song, in my opinion.

coolian2 said:

I become a domestic god when it's assignment time, and i do some great cooking too.

The house is going to be fucking sparkling tomorrow and we'll have some cakes and biscuits made and i'll still have to write bullshit.

:lol:

This essay is due in 5.5 hours. I need to finish the conclusion and proofread it once or twice more. But ... my lounge needs to be tidied, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom