Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

hahaha you're clever

no the guy i hooked up with after the sex party put on explosions in the sky at one point, we decided to go to the concert together which was like 10 days after the sex party...anyway by the time the concert rolled around we were dating.

the man gives head like no one i've ever encountered :D

BUT, has he fixed his body hair problem?

Dalton said:

BUT, has he fixed his body hair problem?

its not really fixable, what, like he can make it grow faster?

but i'm getting used to it/it's getting less scratchy

(for the rest of you, the eits guy is a swimmer and about a month ago shaved his whole body for conferences...which means he's a little stubbly all over)

coolian2 said:
Oh yeah, and fuck today. In fact, apart from a few hours yesterday, fuck the last three days.

:( what happened?

i just haven't been getting any work done, bad. i need to get my shit together.

phil hughes kinda sucks. sucks for the yankees.

Varitek said:

(for the rest of you, the eits guy is a swimmer and about a month ago shaved his whole body for conferences...which means he's a little stubbly all over)

I'll bet he's really itchy right now.

Varitek said:

Fuck "EITS Guy" from here on out he will known as "5 O'clock Shadow Guy" or "Don Johnson" for short.

Varitek said:
that's a thursday, the last thursday night party of my college career...

Damn. I'm not sure when else I'll be able to make it down, especially with work and all. I'll be at the airport at 5:30 AM on April 25th if you want to meet me then. :D

Then again, meeting me at Philly International, the shithole that it is, is probably worse than not meeting at all.

phillyfan26 said:

Damn. I'm not sure when else I'll be able to make it down, especially with work and all. I'll be at the airport at 5:30 AM on April 25th if you want to meet me then. :D

Then again, meeting me at Philly International, the shithole that it is, is probably worse than not meeting at all.

Can you claim the mile high club if a plane is in the vicinity of the act? Judges?

Dalton said:

Fuck "EITS Guy" from here on out he will known as "5 O'clock Shadow Guy" or "Don Johnson" for short.

haha, no. besides he has plenty of hair, it's all just shorter than it would be normally. stubbly is pretty misleading, as it's all about half an inch long

Dalton said:
Look, on a day like today I need: NSW, Mia, Beav, Pfan, YLB, Lance, Snow, et al back on these boards. Danimal, make it so.

NSW: Gone.

MAYA: No idea why she's not here.

Beav: Fuck him for living his life or whatever.

YLB: Unacceptable unless he's doing his Lady Friend.

Lance: Him or his mom needs to be here.

Snow: Gone.

Vazza and LM should negate some of the effect, but, yeah, where are the fucking quality posters going?

coolian2 said:

I'll bet he's really itchy right now.

no. he didn't say it ever itches, just that it takes almost 6 months to grow back to normal and that it's better than during the swim season when his skin is all dry from the chlorine and his hair is stiff from it. then i asked why he didn't use lotion and he looked at me like i'm crazy, i guess guys don't use lotion

phillyfan26 said:

it is indeed a shithole, and that's an ungodly hour of the morning. in fact i don't think i could get there, unless i took a bus through chester or something

hey i didn't know bc won the hockey title

Varitek said:

no. he didn't say it ever itches, just that it takes almost 6 months to grow back to normal and that it's better than during the swim season when his skin is all dry from the chlorine and his hair is stiff from it. then i asked why he didn't use lotion and he looked at me like i'm crazy, i guess guys don't use lotion

Lotion is used for one thing and one thing only.

I am returning around 5 PM the next Wednesday after that, but there's no waiting time like there is when departing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom