Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:

vanfairbtb.jpg

If you look very closely, you can see how the mustache curls to form a semi-circular shape, not unlike an archipelago or perhaps a winding river. As you go into the meat of the 'stache, the elevation rises into a plateau of manliness.

After you finish gazing at said mustache, you realize that you're dead. Bill the Butcher killed you about 5 minutes ago.

Nice try. :lol:

OK folks, I'd love to hang around and argue, take purity tests, and all that good shit, but I need to work on the most piss-boring essay I've ever written in my life. :scream:

:wave:

Axver said:

Nice try. :lol:

:wink:

Good luck, see you later.

You answered "yes" to 24 of 100 questions, making you 76.0% sexually pure (24.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 76.0% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 17%, based on a comparison of your test results with 1219397 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 55.3%.

hehe, true. i was a lot more pure at your age than i am now, obviously. although the score i have now i envision will stay the same for the rest of my life. there's nothing unchecked on there i want to do.

KhanadaRhodes said:
hehe, true. i was a lot more pure at your age than i am now, obviously. although the score i have now i envision will stay the same for the rest of my life. there's nothing unchecked on there i want to do.

There are MANY things on that list I want to do, so we'll catch up. :wink:

I think we need a link to purity results or some representation in the opening post of each thread. Plus a link for those who want to try it, i raise the idea (and will reraise it later on) because i have forgotten my score.

ill do it again.

axver i have your bowie mix

COBL_04 said:
I think we need a link to purity results or some representation in the opening post of each thread. Plus a link for those who want to try it, i raise the idea (and will reraise it later on) because i have forgotten my score.

ill do it again.

axver i have your bowie mix

I'm really not proud of my score. It's actually very embarrassing. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom