Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the only way i have achieved anything today has been to sit in the other room away from the computer, i never should have sat down here now i am trapped ! noooooooooooooooooooooo!

I sincerely have a hard time believing any commentators could be worse than those on Channel 7. I distinctly remember watching a rugby game where New Zealand were up 20-3 over Australia late in the first half, with shitloads of territory and possession ... and the commentators claimed that Australia had been dominating the game.

Most Aussie commentary is the pits, really. I would say they should all be thrown into the sea, but then there's Richie Benaud, the finest commentator on the planet.

mysterious_jen said:
the only way i have achieved anything today has been to sit in the other room away from the computer, i never should have sat down here now i am trapped ! noooooooooooooooooooooo!

:lol:

I need to proofread my essay soon and there's no getting out of it. Damnit.

i am so far behind with my assingment over due date i may not pass the friking unit , but it is poor organisation on behalof of ballarat uni who have not even processed my enrollment form from over 2 months ago nor have they given me any tutor contact details. fucking shite.

mysterious_jen said:
i am so far behind with my assingment over due date i may not pass the friking unit , but it is poor organisation on behalof of ballarat uni who have not even processed my enrollment form from over 2 months ago nor have they given me any tutor contact details. fucking shite.

That's fucking dreadful, and i thought AUT were bad.

I hate pointless tasks that teach me nothing, like this damn essay that I keep bitching about. :yawn:

What a fucking waste of my evening.

TRAIN!

dsc00956mb6.jpg

LemonMelon said:
No way I finish the lists in time, so I'm officially rolling over like a dog and giving up. :lol: Good on some of you for trying.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Same here for me. Can I just assume are gonna be good and bad? :wink:

LemonMelon said:
Sorry I couldn't post much here tonight. Spent the last 3 1/2 hours on AIM with LMP. Good times.

:tsk: You both phail.

Of course it should. With all the innuendo you can make about trains, how can you not love the hot and dirty bastards?

I've got religion time in a half hour then I'll be back in a little less than two hours.

You haven't been around much, Ax. Phail.

Hey, we've essentially had Superthread meet-ups for U2 3D here in Melbourne. :up:

So I hope that makes some of my social life less of a Superthread letdown for you.

I'm working on a boring essay that I've already bitched about plenty of times on this thread already. It's nearly done, hooray.

Yourself?

Axver said:
Hey, we've essentially had Superthread meet-ups for U2 3D here in Melbourne. :up:

So I hope that makes some of my social life less of a Superthread letdown for you.

Not really because I'm not involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom