Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:
dr. dré, when did you figure her old name out? i wonder if it was before or after i figured it out. :hmm:

It was mentioned on one of these threads.

coolian2 said:
Fuck, i'd better work on my essay tonight.

The one I'm working on now is due tomorrow. I'm close to done, just polishing off a couple of arguments, then I need to do a serious proofread so that the start doesn't sound like complete shit.

I'm not doing well with my target of finishing by 5pm ...

25 minutes to go.

Ha, suck shit, 5pm. I am done my first draft at 4:57pm! :up:

Sorry I couldn't post much here tonight. Spent the last 3 1/2 hours on AIM with LMP. Good times.

Apparently, I didn't miss much. :slant:

The Sad Punk said:
Hey Axxo, the Tiges are doing pretty good right now. Beating Freo at Subi. :up:

Ooh, that's good. Especially good as I fucking hate Freo. I also hear the Lions had a miraculous win over Port last night.

In the rugby, I am both thrilled and stunned that my Hurricanes demolished last year's champions, the Bulls, at altitutde in Pretoria, 50-22! It's enough to bump us from 7th to 3rd overall!

Just booking my Porcupine Tree jaunt.

I'll be hitting four Aussie cities in three days. Feel jealous, foreigners with weird ideas about Australia being an exciting, exotic, interesting kind of destination.

Axver said:

In the rugby, I am both thrilled and stunned that my Hurricanes demolished last year's champions, the Bulls, at altitutde in Pretoria, 50-22! It's enough to bump us from 7th to 3rd overall!

Heh, i fell asleep with the tv on last night.

I woke up at a crazy hour and saw them up 50-10.

But really, the Reds who the Bulls beat 92-3 last year beat the Bulls 40-8 this year.

The Sad Punk said:
Nice Ax, where are you going?

Well, I start in Melbourne of course, with the PT gig on 25/04. 26/0, I fly to Sydney for the concert that night. Then the next day, I fly to the Gold Coast to stay with my family for a couple of days - and we'll drive up to see PT in Brisbane on 27/04.

coolian2 said:

Heh, i fell asleep with the tv on last night.

I woke up at a crazy hour and saw them up 50-10.

But really, the Reds who the Bulls beat 92-3 last year beat the Bulls 40-8 this year.

The Bulls have just fallen in a total heap this year. It's incomprehensible. They're currently second-last!

Still, given the Hurricanes' low rate of success, I'm going to get excited about this anyway. We've got the Cheetahs and Lions next too, so those should be a couple of easy wins.

I had to do one of the hardest things ever in my life today at Mt Smart Stadium.

I was walking under the east stand near the Warriors tunnel and a television commentator i can't stand walked in through the tunnel and right past me. It took so much self control not to trip the prick up or call him a cunt all i could do was give him the evils.

Somebody needs to render mute the entire Channel 7 rugby commentary team. What a pack of braindead morons.

Bah, I hate trying to find a hotel. Wish I knew somebody in Sydney.

Axver said:
Somebody needs to render mute the entire Channel 7 rugby commentary team. What a pack of braindead morons.

If you had Fox, i'd urge you to listen to a Warriors home game to hear the worst of the worst, commentary and overall production values wise.

They're a huge reason for why i'm a season ticket holder.

That said, some of the Australian commentators only know cliches, eg the Warriors are a bunch of braindead Polynesians, they'll run out of puff in the last 20 minutes, no leadership, they like to throw the ball around etc.

When really, we now have mostly smart footballers, extremely fit, have great leaders and for two and half years were one of more boring teams in the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom