Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And your buddy has an Astrovan. Well done.

I have a station wagon, which is kind of loser-ish, but still, there's a lot of room in the back of my car.

phillyfan26 said:

I have a station wagon, which is kind of loser-ish, but still, there's a lot of room in the back of my car.

If you don't get some balls, and soon, you won't have much use for all that space.

I never knew you could make the Holocaust boring, but apparently it's possible. I'm so fucking bored writing this essay. :|

Have a good one, Jen! :wave:

(And your new signature is the best of the U2 3D ones so far! :lol: )

Everytime I read this article, I'm surprised I wrote it.

Well, things worked out OK between me and Prom Girl, but I still want to hang with her once before I ask her to prom. Word.

Easy now, fuzzy little man peach.

phillyfan26 said:
Well, things worked out OK between me and Prom Girl, but I still want to hang with her once before I ask her to prom. Word.

Easy now, fuzzy little man peach.

What did it mean for her to see that? Did it mean she loves you?

Goddamnit, how is anybody meant to choose in the latest round of Rest Of U2 Survivor? Spanish Eyes and Luminous Times are both incredibly awesome.

What a great day.

Warriors Under 20s manage a 26-all draw with the Bulldogs after trailing 26-10 with 20 minutes to go.

Then the Warriors, down 12-10 at half time defend for damn near 20 minutes after half time and win running away, 36-16.

And i'm now the proud owner of one of these bad boys

wwThumb.php

So, how's all of you lot?

Ian, your new signature is made of SuperWin. Even more SuperWin than Bono holding the Rain Note for 7 seconds in high C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom