Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton said:
"You have no idea the physical toll 3 vasectomies have on a body."

That's right after Dwight shows up. I was afraid his character wouldn't show up enough in that episode. The little he was there for was stellar.

Screwtape2 said:
Can I ask why you don't have feelings for her? If you're her friend and she has interest in you I'm surprised nothing happened.

Weeknights don't work because we're in school, so it's Friday and Saturday nights, really. And just in the past few of them (probably five or six), we haven't made it work. The worst was when she was somewhere and asked me to come, and I was out of gas. That and tonight.

phillyfan26 said:

Weeknights don't work because we're in school, so it's Friday and Saturday nights, really. And just in the past few of them (probably five or six), we haven't made it work. The worst was when she was somewhere and asked me to come, and I was out of gas. That and tonight.

If you wrote a song about that, I would produce it.

Dalton said:

Come on. I would make you the new Hunter. "That one night ..."

BTW - do you have a job?

Kind of. For three months I announce baseball and get paid. For nine months I do nothing.

Screwtape2 said:

So when you are announcing is there any color commentary or is it just really formal?

Not in this case because I'm there live and it would be distracting for the players. I've done full play-by-play announcing before, though, at a few individual gigs. Not regularly.

So Prom Girl and I are texting again, but she somehow managed to totally side-step my "What are you doing later?" text.

Do I ask again or does that indicate she doesn't want to?

My parents get pissed off when I text 20 times in a month. I've texted that much in one night tonight. Ha. Joke's on them.

Tomorrow through Thursday won't work cause I'm working and she's doing track, plus it's school nights. Next attempt will have to be Friday night.

Text or call: "Hi Prom Girl. Look, I know we don't know each other that well and I know you just got out of a relationship, but I think you're great. Actually I've thought so for quite awhile. I'd really like to take you out. What are you doing next Friday?"

Heart felt. Direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom