Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hardyharhar said:

Hell no! Tell his girlfriend anonymously before he gives her an STD :ohmy:
The problem is, I don't know his girlfriend that well, so I dont' know how to drop a hint. And she's been suspicious of our friendship from the start.

If your better friends with him, you should say something to him.

At least your seeing his true nature. Maybe he's not such a good friend afterall :huh:

Oh, there will be a discussion, if not a full-blown argument.

Yeah, at least I'm finding this out now. And it wasn't like I heard a rumour. He confessed to this.

I don't know! :scream:

Prom Date Attempt Girl texted me while I was at dinner and was in my fucking neighborhood at the time. Now that I am home, she has left.

I hate myself.

I asked if she was doing anything after what she's doing now and has yet to reply. I'm hoping she comes back this way (she's a friend about a mile walk away from my house).

Still no reply. Hopefully she's not mad that I wasn't around. We've had too many near misses in the past couple of weeks.

Dalton said:
I hate you too.

We have something in common then, don't we?

Do you hate the part of me that hates me or is that the one part of me you don't hate?

Dalton said:
I hate the part of you that the part of you hates. So yes, we have something in common.

Word.

You also have something in common with Prom Date Girl, who probably hates me for not being home to give her a ride tonight and hasn't replied to my text which I sent 30 minutes ago.

Dalton said:
on a side note that interests you pfan, i am watching the most recent episode of The Office right now and will be totally caught up when finished.

Give me your thoughts when you're done.

phillyfan26 said:

Word.

You also have something in common with Prom Date Girl, who probably hates me for not being home to give her a ride tonight and hasn't replied to my text which I sent 30 minutes ago.

You should probably man up and ask her to prom. Just say, "Look, I want to take you to prom. You should say yes because I am one hell of a date."
You're in.

Dalton said:
You should probably man up and ask her to prom. Just say, "Look, I want to take you to prom. You should say yes because I am one hell of a date."
You're in.

We haven't hung out in person since last summer and I want to do that once before I ask her.

Dalton said:
You probably shouldn't talk about being hung until she says yes to going to the prom. That might creep her out a bit.

That reminds me of Beav and his anal grammar correcting. God damn English majors. My mother does the exact same fucking thing. Why? English major.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom