Mooooove me a mountain!!! DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ YO TRE!!! :rockon: :rockon:

I'm here in CT and it's not so cold out though. :hyper: But I'm a bit disappointed - the skiing conditions really aren't so good, I've been just hanging out at friends eating and drinking for my Holiday. :huh:

Dis, if your still here - how's the skiing up your way?

YBOR!!:hyper::rockon:

Conditions seem pretty good...we are measuring the snow in feet:crack: up this way....lost a couple inches and had some freezing rain so they arn't as good as they were...but the mtns are making snow like crazy...I can see Burke Mtn from here and looks like they are making snow:up:

Dismantled said:
YBOR!!:hyper::rockon:

Conditions seem pretty good...we are measuring the snow in feet:crack: up this way....lost a couple inches and had some freezing rain so they arn't as good as they were...but the mtns are making snow like crazy...I can see Burke Mtn from here and looks like they are making snow:up:

Burke Mtn. :drool: :drool: :drool:

We are having battle right now - where we should go up north. Killington, Stowe, Stratton. What's your idea about it? Is it going to snow this week's end?

YBORCITYOBL said:

Burke Mtn. :drool: :drool: :drool:

We are having battle right now - where we should go up north. Killington, Stowe, Stratton. What's your idea about it? Is it going to snow this week's end?

Ybor...

suppose to be in the 30's with snow snowers starting saturday...tonight through friday is going to suck...freezing rain and wind:madspit:

Dismantled said:

Ybor...

suppose to be in the 30's with snow snowers starting saturday...tonight through friday is going to suck...freezing rain and wind:madspit:

I strongly hope that my weather forecast doesn't turn out like that :|

YBORCITYOBL said:

Thanks Dis!!! Your such a Non Flatlander :drool: :hug:

:lmao: non flatlander.....never been one..well...maybe for 6 months when I lived in Boston:wink: but I kept the hillbilly in me:wink:

redkat said:
:wave:

i'm wrapped in a blanket but it's only in the 60's here :reject:

It's like 35 here and I'm freezing.........
Would you mind if I came over and shared your blanket? :wink: :shifty: :reject:

< :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom