Mooooove me a mountain!!! DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just to see my cousins and stuff...no reason really

in fact i should be packing and doing laundry now, cos i have to leave for the airport at 5 tomorrow to make the 8:30 flight. hartsfield airport in atlanta apparently has the highest traffic in the world or close, and it's huge, long lines, etc...my aunt & cousin missed their flight home from here yesterday :yikes:

that airport sounds:crazy::yikes::angry:!!!

I've heard that is a busy one, we are flying into O'Hare in chicago..never flown into that one before....then to Puerto Rico, I'm kinda nervous.

<chicken

have a good trip:hug:

^thanks, you'll have a lot of fun i'm sure!

yeah i always though o'hare was the busiest but we've put it in second place :crazy:

my dad was there for work a few months ago, he said it's a pretty hectic one too

anyway i gotta go do laundry and other fun crap like that, have a good trip if i dont "see" you before you leave :wink:

:wave:

^Hawaii:drool: that was almost our 1st choice for a honeymoon..but we want to go when we can stay for 2-3 weeks:drool:

do you think you'll go soon!:hyper:

holy crap!:rockon: seeing U2 in Hawaii would kick so much ass!:drool: what a good excuse to wear a coconut bra in front of Bono:shifty::drool:

and visiting wild would of course rock:rockon: your secret is safe with me:hug:

^well i don't get into beaches :shrug: i'd pick london over hawaii any day :drool:
if you'ld pick hawaii that's fine:wink:

U2 in London:drool:

anyway you wouldn't see U2 on the beach, i don't get what would be so special about U2 in hawaii :shrug: now U2 in dublin :yes:

yours didn't hurt, thats good:yes:

I don't know what to do ....for a couple days now its been pretty sore and swollen...now I cannot open my mouth all the way and my throat is sore on that side????!!!! I'm kinda freaked out...and I leave soon on vacation:scream:

Hello............Hello (HOLA)

Hey Everyone :wave:

I've missed you all!!! :sad:

Back
Top Bottom