Mooooove me a mountain!!! DESCRIBE - Page 32 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-28-2005, 11:25 PM   #466
Blue Crack Addict
 
sami0201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: among the fields of gold...
Posts: 23,193
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the rockin edge


yes it does, they are 16 & 17 too. I have theorys that they can't date until 30 but i'm not sure on that yet

I wish I lived near you! A guy who is actually nice, and mature (I think ) and I can talk to

question- do you go to school? you're not in high school anymore right? just curious
__________________

__________________
sami0201 is offline  
Old 12-28-2005, 11:26 PM   #467
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
VertigoGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: I'm never alone (I'm alone all the time)
Posts: 9,860
Local Time: 11:28 PM
^yes tre, it is...it's cos of all the goddam high school kids

haha, i'm kind of glad i don't do aim now, seems kind of awkward

although silences on the phone can be pretty awful too...i never really have awkward silences with this guy though cos we're such good friends. im just not sure in which way
__________________

__________________
VertigoGal is offline  
Old 12-28-2005, 11:27 PM   #468
New Yorker
 
anadgemila's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: standing next to the Joshua Tree
Posts: 2,768
Local Time: 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto


what's up chuck?
My family is full of drama

one sister broke up with her boyfriend the day before Christmas so she is now very

The other has a boyfriend in town from the Navy but they are fighting because he leaves in a day.

I'm feeling like I've enter the world of the sad and insane...calgone talk me away!

Oh and I turn older tomorrow!
__________________
anadgemila is offline  
Old 12-28-2005, 11:27 PM   #469
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 10:28 PM
^

Quote:
Originally posted by sami0201



I wish I lived near you! A guy who is actually nice, and mature (I think ) and I can talk to

question- do you go to school? you're not in high school anymore right? just curious


i finished high school in may (well i was homeschooled but same diff) i'm not at any school at the moment. the current plan is to become a rock star
__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 12-28-2005, 11:28 PM   #470
Blue Crack Addict
 
sami0201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: among the fields of gold...
Posts: 23,193
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VertigoGal
haha, i'm kind of glad i don't do aim now, seems kind of awkward

although silences on the phone can be pretty awful too...i never really have awkward silences with this guy though cos we're such good friends. im just not sure in which way

I've only spoke to him on the phone once or twice

(looooong story) but he doesn't even live near me and I've only met him in person once It sounds crazy but I really have a crush on him!!

maybe it's the idea of him because I know that nothing will ever happen with him


< trying to play therapist on myself
__________________
sami0201 is offline  
Old 12-28-2005, 11:28 PM   #471
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by anadgemila


My family is full of drama

one sister broke up with her boyfriend the day before Christmas so she is now very

The other has a boyfriend in town from the Navy but they are fighting because he leaves in a day.

I'm feeling like I've enter the world of the sad and insane...calgone talk me away!

Oh I turn older tomorrow!
that is a lot of drama, well, there's nothing you can do really but sit back and eat some popcorn as it unfolds...
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 12-28-2005, 11:28 PM   #472
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
VertigoGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: I'm never alone (I'm alone all the time)
Posts: 9,860
Local Time: 11:28 PM
i'm sorry ana

tomorrow is your bday, you'll have a great day
__________________
VertigoGal is offline  
Old 12-28-2005, 11:28 PM   #473
ONE
love, blood, life
 
greeneyedgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: RedrockU2's Left Shoulder
Posts: 14,459
Local Time: 10:28 PM
Tre..... is well on his way
__________________
greeneyedgirl is offline  
Old 12-28-2005, 11:29 PM   #474
Blue Crack Addict
 
sami0201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: among the fields of gold...
Posts: 23,193
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the rockin edge
^





i finished high school in may (well i was homeschooled but same diff) i'm not at any school at the moment. the current plan is to become a rock star

sounds like a plan to me!
__________________
sami0201 is offline  
Old 12-28-2005, 11:29 PM   #475
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 10:28 PM
rock on tre

rock like there's no tomorrow
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 12-28-2005, 11:30 PM   #476
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 312
Local Time: 04:28 AM
hi, just wanted to help to get to 500

am I buggin you, don't mean to bug ya!!!
__________________
hef4u2 is offline  
Old 12-28-2005, 11:31 PM   #477
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
VertigoGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: I'm never alone (I'm alone all the time)
Posts: 9,860
Local Time: 11:28 PM
tre, if you become a rockstar, i shall become your groupie

yeah sami, i play therapist on myself all the time...like the racism thing, i know i'm not a racist, but then i start wondering about all kinds of subconscious emotions and shit
__________________
VertigoGal is offline  
Old 12-28-2005, 11:31 PM   #478
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by sami0201



I've only spoke to him on the phone once or twice

(looooong story) but he doesn't even live near me and I've only met him in person once It sounds crazy but I really have a crush on him!!

that's not crazy! i've had crushes on people who don't live anywhere near me (some i haven't met )


Quote:
Originally posted by greeneyedgirl
Tre..... is well on his way
thanks GG
__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 12-28-2005, 11:31 PM   #479
New Yorker
 
anadgemila's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: standing next to the Joshua Tree
Posts: 2,768
Local Time: 09:28 PM
^^^ Sami are you listening to Anna Nalick...I love that album!
__________________
anadgemila is offline  
Old 12-28-2005, 11:32 PM   #480
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by VertigoGal
tre, if you become a rockstar, i shall become your groupie

yeah sami, i play therapist on myself all the time...like the racism thing, i know i'm not a racist, but then i start wondering about all kinds of subconscious emotions and shit
__________________

__________________
LMP is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com