Mooooove me a mountain!!! DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sorry to hear that, Ana! :(

But enjoy your birthday! we're all getting older! Doesn't matter. :hug:

tre... :rockon: I remember when I wanted to be a rock star and just didn't pursue it for fear of an unstable career! :sigh:

You.. pursue your dreams if you're serious! If you don't dream out loud and make it happen, nothing will happen!

< feeling preachy all of a sudden. :lol:

the rockin edge said:

that's not crazy! i've had crushes on people who don't live anywhere near me (some i haven't met :lol: )

thanks GG:wink:

ok I feel a little better :happy: :wink:

I can't believe he just signed off :sad: Sometimes he comes back on but I guess he's not :angry: He specifically told me what he was doing and said "...so i'll brb" and I said ok and then a few minutes later he left :madspit:

sami0201 said:

I can't believe he just signed off :sad: Sometimes he comes back on but I guess he's not :angry: He specifically told me what he was doing and said "...so i'll brb" and I said ok and then a few minutes later he left :madspit:

it'll all work out for the best :hug:

other generic love cliche too

sami0201 said:

double post, damn comp

Zootlesque said:

tre... :rockon: I remember when I wanted to be a rock star and just didn't pursue it for fear of an unstable career! :sigh:

You.. pursue your dreams if you're serious! If you don't dream out loud and make it happen, nothing will happen!

thanks zootles :up:

i'm starting to dream out loud :wink:

i'm starting to dream out loud :wink: the guy who runs a music shop (and plays at coffee shops here) told me to bring him a cd of any songs i've written :cool:

dr phil does indeed suck :down:

^ Great advice Zoot! :hug:

Tre -- when you dream always dream big...Oh, I was watching Oprah today and she had this woman on who always wanted to be a songwriter. Well life took hold of her and it didn't happen. She got married and 5 children then one day one of her song got into Faith Hill's hands. Well now three of this woman's songs are one Faith's new album.

Dreams do come true...

And I'm already a groupie, rockstar :rockon:

sami0201 said:

:hug:

the best better be me seeing him in a month when he comes here :lol:

haha, I hope so too

I guess with my situation I'm happy if the girl I like is happy with her boyfriend, but if he starts disrespecting her or she gets unhappy that will make me angry

and you won't like me when I'm angry :mad:

anadgemila said:
^ Great advice Zoot! :hug:

Tre -- when you dream always dream big...Oh, I was watching Oprah today and she had this woman on who always wanted to be a songwriter. Well life took hold of her and it didn't happen. She got married and 5 children then one day one of her song got into Faith Hill's hands. Well now three of this woman's songs are one Faith's new album.

Dreams do come true...

And I'm already a groupie, rockstar :rockon:

thanks Ana

i'm starting to dream out loud

a guy who runs a music shop (and plays at coffee shops here) told me to bring him a cd of any songs i've written :cool:

^tre that song you posted a while ago was really really good, now we just need the one with vocals :sexywink:

^^actually i wouldnt if i were you ana, unless all the vocal takes are done in the shower (where everyone sounds good) :lol:

hopefully things will work out when the guy visits you sami :hug:

did you meet him online or what?

sami^ah ok, thats what i figured cos you said he was coming to visit...my friend has a "friend" like that who lives in dallas. she claims he's just a good friend, but i swear when she talks about him she is the happiest person in the world :cute:

greeneyedgirl said:
Zootle Baby :grumpy:

Those words and the smiley don't go together IMO! :lmao:

Oh.. and VG, it's not this secret side of me or anything. :wink: Just like every other 13 year old boy, I wanted to be a rock star... well, really a singer. I even tried singing at local shows.. just never pursued it and gave it up for Engineering because ultimately it's gonna pay more! even if it's less interesting. :| Anyway, there's always possibilities of having a part-time hobby later on. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom