Mooooove me a mountain!!! DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

OMG he does that sometimes :reject: :lmao:

he actually kind of just did it a second ago...I said "hey" and he said brb and he just signed off :angry: :sad:

here's an example of a convo between me and this girl

me: hey
her: hi
me: what's shakin bacon?
her: nm, u
me: same ol same ol
her: brb

*basically means I'll stay on, but not to talk to you*

and then there are times when I have amazingly funny conversations with her and make me "snort coke out her nose":happy:

:lol: VG

I know how it is with best friends....one of my guy best friends who I've known since kindergarten is kind of a "friend with benefits" whenever I'm up north but I don't think I like him in that way and I know he likes me like that...it's more that I like the idea of him :huh:

LemonMacPhisto said:

here's an example of a convo between me and this girl

me: hey
her: hi
me: what's shakin bacon?
her: nm, u
me: same ol same ol
her: brb

*basically means I'll stay on, but not to talk to you*

and then there are times when I have amazingly funny conversations with her and make me "snort coke out her nose":happy:

same exact thing here!!! :ohmy:

me: hey (and 99% of the time I'm the one to start the convo)
him: hi
me: whats up
him: nm (and he never says "nm, u?")
me: something random like are you having a good break or something
him: yeah :blahblah:
me: cool
him: brb

or he just won't say brb at all but we'll have a silence for like 10 minutes and then he'll sign off without saying bye :lol: :sigh:

but sometimes we've had like amazing hour long conversations!!

sami0201 said:

same exact thing here!!! :ohmy:

me: hey (and 99% of the time I'm the one to start the convo)
him: hi
me: whats up
him: nm (and he never says "nm, u?")
me: something random like are you having a good break or something
him: yeah :blahblah:
me: cool
him: brb

or he just won't say brb at all but we'll have a silence for like 10 minutes and then he'll sign off without saying bye :lol: :sigh:

but sometimes we've had like amazing hour long conversations!!

hahaha, wtf if up with that???

I really like this girl, and she's one of my best friends, and had this thing on her myspace that was "Describing the guy she wants to meet" (this was all before she had her current bf)

and it described everything I'd do for her, but apparently it had a sign that said "every guy except LMP" :(

no matter, I have a feeling I'll be with her someday

the rockin edge said:

yes it does, they are 16 & 17 too. :tsk: I have theorys that they can't date until 30 but i'm not sure on that yet

I wish I lived near you! A guy who is actually nice, and mature (I think :eyebrow: :wink: ) and I can talk to :sigh:

question- do you go to school? you're not in high school anymore right? just curious :)

^yes tre, it is...it's cos of all the goddam high school kids :yes:

haha, i'm kind of glad i don't do aim now, seems kind of awkward :lol:

although silences on the phone can be pretty awful too...i never really have awkward silences with this guy though cos we're such good friends.:D im just not sure in which way

LemonMacPhisto said:

what's up chuck? :hug:

My family is full of drama

one sister broke up with her boyfriend the day before Christmas so she is now very :sad:

The other has a boyfriend in town from the Navy but they are fighting because he leaves in a day.

I'm feeling like I've enter the world of the sad and insane...calgone talk me away!

Oh and I turn older tomorrow!

^:hug:

sami0201 said:

I wish I lived near you! A guy who is actually nice, and mature (I think :eyebrow: :wink: ) and I can talk to :sigh:

question- do you go to school? you're not in high school anymore right? just curious :)

:eek:

i finished high school in may (well i was homeschooled but same diff) i'm not at any school at the moment. the current plan is to become a rock star :rockon: :wink:

VertigoGal said:
haha, i'm kind of glad i don't do aim now, seems kind of awkward :lol:

although silences on the phone can be pretty awful too...i never really have awkward silences with this guy though cos we're such good friends.:D im just not sure in which way

I've only spoke to him on the phone once or twice :reject:

(looooong story) but he doesn't even live near me and I've only met him in person once :lol: It sounds crazy but I really have a crush on him!! :cute:

maybe it's the idea of him because I know that nothing will ever happen with him :hmm:

< trying to play therapist on myself

anadgemila said:

My family is full of drama

one sister broke up with her boyfriend the day before Christmas so she is now very :sad:

The other has a boyfriend in town from the Navy but they are fighting because he leaves in a day.

I'm feeling like I've enter the world of the sad and insane...calgone talk me away!

Oh I turn older tomorrow!

that is a lot of drama, well, there's nothing you can do really but sit back and eat some popcorn as it unfolds...:|

tre, if you become a rockstar, i shall become your groupie :sexywink: :combust:

yeah sami, i play therapist on myself all the time...like the racism thing, i know i'm not a racist, but then i start wondering about all kinds of subconscious emotions and shit :lmao:

sami0201 said:

I've only spoke to him on the phone once or twice :reject:

(looooong story) but he doesn't even live near me and I've only met him in person once :lol: It sounds crazy but I really have a crush on him!! :cute:

that's not crazy! i've had crushes on people who don't live anywhere near me (some i haven't met :lol: )

greeneyedgirl said:
Tre..... is well on his way :wink:

thanks GG:wink:

VertigoGal said:
tre, if you become a rockstar, i shall become your groupie :sexywink: :combust:

yeah sami, i play therapist on myself all the time...like the racism thing, i know i'm not a racist, but then i start wondering about all kinds of subconscious emotions and shit :lmao:

phil1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom