Mooooove me a mountain!!! DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoGal said:
no actually i only made that email so i could get the msn instant messanger that i never use. :wink:

ohh.. shall I send it to a different email then? :huh:

GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

sami0201 said:
:lol: ok glad I'm not crazy

:wink:

LMP can you edit your post where you quoted me and take out the link please :flirt:

done :)

< listening to Bad from Dublin '93

"oh Michael Jackson, if you're out there, I don't believe you're bad..."

but LMP does :D

being a celebrity with tons of money and great lawyers must be an amazing thing

OJ can cut off his wife's damn head
Kobe can rape half of a Phillipino village
and Michael Jackson can invite all of the children of Wisconsin to his bedroom

and they can all get off as clean as a whistle

and VertigoGal, I'm 14

hey GG :wave:

the rockin edge said:

<is one of the older members of describe these days :crazy:

well... if you count the whole forum, I've been on here since 2002.. albeit in a different form. :sexywink:

don't worry about it zootles, I think I've got it narrowed down :lol:

that version of bad is awesome, especially with all the snippetry going on at the end...keep in mind that was in 93 i'm not sure all the same detail were out, hopefully bono would not support child molestation :uhoh:

i've always wondered what oj's kids think of being raised by him...:huh:

VertigoGal said:
don't worry about it zootles, I think I've got it narrowed down :lol:

that version of bad is awesome, especially with all the snippetry going on at the end...keep in mind that was in 93 i'm not sure all the same detail were out, hopefully bono would not support child molestation :uhoh:

i've always wondered what oj's kids think of being raised by him...:huh:

Fool to Cry, Candle in the Wind and The First Time snippetry :rockon:

yeah, at that time everyone thought Michael was innocent because it was his first accusation and everything was spun his way

<not the youngest describer anymore :sexywink:

yes let's talk about crushes shall we sami, i had a very good telephone conversation tonight with this guy on the topic of everything from music to sudoku crap to the theories of communism :lmao:

hey GG & reggie :wave:

I guess I'm not the only one listening to Dublin 93!!!!

And yes Micheal is Bad, Very Bad...he's a very Bad Boy....or is it a conspiracy?

VertigoGal said:
<not the youngest describer anymore :sexywink:

yes let's talk about crushes shall we sami, i had a very good telephone conversation tonight with this guy on the topic of everything from music to sudoku crap to the theories of communism :lmao:

hey GG & reggie :wave:

:bow: I can't even have a decent convo on AIM with this guy without having hours of awkward silences :reject: :sigh:

I remember freaking out alot of the setlist partyers when they asked my age, and they all felt pretty old, lol

and probably a bit weird if they were trying to flirt with me :huh:

the rockin edge said:

i don't like crushes cause the 2 i've had in the last year or so i couldn't/can't do anything about :angry:

same here :sigh: the one guy in school that I like has a girlfriend...and this guy who I was talking about before, nothing can really happen :shrug: I don't think he has a girlfriend, it's just a weird situation

sami0201 said:

:bow: I can't even have a decent convo on AIM with this guy without having hours of awkward silences :reject: :sigh:

it's always a better feeling when you say "hey" and they sign off on you though :happy::sigh:

sami0201 said:

same here :sigh: the one guy in school that I like has a girlfriend...and this guy who I was talking about before, nothing can really happen :shrug: I don't think he has a girlfriend, it's just a weird situation

fun

mine are because the parents would never let them go out with anyone :tsk: :banghead:

sami: well see the thing is...the guy likes me. but i don't know if i like him or not. i should just go out with him for fun, dont have many other chances for a date, lol. sometimes i wonder if im subconsciously racist, cos the kid is chinese. but he's like one of my best friends, i just don't know if i like him in that way.

i dunno i have all kinds of theories about subconscious racism, esp in high school :huh:

anyway....i am now listening to dublin bad :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom