Mooooove me a mountain!!! DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good Night All :wave:

Not sure when I'll be back to Interland.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! To Y'All

:hyper: :rockon: :dancing: :applaud: :drunk: :crazy: :lmao: :yuck: :sick:

Remember: Don't drink and drive you may have to stop real fast and may spill your beveridge.

YBORCITYOBL said:
Good Night All :wave:

Not sure when I'll be back to Interland.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! To Y'All

:hyper: :rockon: :dancing: :applaud: :drunk: :

Remember: Don't drink and drive you may have to stop real fast and may spill your beveridge.

bye :wave:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! :)

the rockin edge said:
^what are you doing for the new year?

i have no plans :crack:

I think I'm going to Habachi (sp?) with my 2 closest friends that I don't get to see that often :) on New Year's Eve.

the rockin edge said:

^what is Habachi? :reject:

It's at a Chinese/Japenese restaurant and the tables are set up in a group of about 14 people and like the stove is in the middle and someone cooks right in front of you...but like they make it fun. For example: they throw stuff around and at you...etc. It's kinda hard to explain (especially saying as I'm a bad explainer) :|

the rockin edge said:
^:rockon: :censored: the revolution! :rockon:

:rockon: I always BLAST this version of the song...the first time my dad heard me blasting it I got yelled at (b/c I didn't give him a warning and my younger brother was in the room). :)

the rockin edge said:
^sounds cool :up: i think there's something like that around here somewhere :wink:

there probably is....

I'm just happy that I'll get to see my friends that I barely get to see :) :) :)

the rockin edge said:
^i wouldn't blast it if anyone is home:wink: they'd just get pissed :lol:

My mom doesn't care when I blast it b/c she loves the version of the song too, but my dad cares :)

I still blast it either which way though :wink:

the rockin edge said:
^^that's awesome :up: seeing people you rarely do is always cool, when i was back in england in Oct i tried to see my 2 best friends but couldn't get together with one of them.

now i'm rambling :blahblah: :wink:

i'm good at rambling :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

your friends live a lot farther away then mine do :lol: mine only live 40 mins away but I still don't get to see them much :|

Back
Top Bottom