Mooooove me a mountain!!! DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

:lmao: non flatlander.....never been one..well...maybe for 6 months when I lived in Boston:wink: but I kept the hillbilly in me:wink:

I'm going to let those 6 months slide.

Even though I don't live in CT any more I still have Flatlander in me. About 35% on my Mom's side :eyebrow:

But CT mountains compared to VT mountains not even close. Our hills are like all of you driveways up there.

YBORCITYOBL said:

I'm going to let those 6 months slide.

Even though I don't live in CT any more I still have Flatlander in me. About 35% on my Mom's side :eyebrow:

But CT mountains compared to VT mountains not even close. Our hills are like all of you driveways up there.

:lmao:

sometimes its a pain though....the hill to get to my town is :yikes::crazy: in the winter..on any given day there can be 2-3 tractor trailers jackknifed in the middle...its like a freaking video game driving around here sometimes:lmao:

Dismantled said:

:lmao:

sometimes its a pain though....the hill to get to my town is :yikes::crazy: in the winter..on any given day there can be 2-3 tractor trailers jackknifed in the middle...its like a freaking video game driving around here sometimes:lmao:

I remember all of that great VT winter driving. That's why we're all in battle about where and when to head for your neck of the woods. :banghead: :banghead:

YBORCITYOBL said:

I remember all of that great VT winter driving. That's why we're all in battle about where and when to head for your neck of the woods. :banghead: :banghead:

yeah thats the other problem with living here....day can start out beautiful! THEN in the middle of your drive home ice and snow creep in and makes it hell to get home:yikes: but just take it slow and you'll be fine if that happens...and don't slam on your brakes:no:

^^ Hates the cold like me!!!

Hi Circa :wave: nice to meet you. I'm usually a regular here but I'm vacation w/o a lot of time to spend on Interland.

TRE,Where's Bunny? I hope I didn't make her mad before - 'cuz I was just joking???:sad:

YBORCITYOBL said:
^^ Hates the cold like me!!!

Hi Circa :wave: nice to meet you. I'm usually a regular here but I'm vacation w/o a lot of time to spend on Interland.

Hi :wave: nice to "meet" you too. I'm usually a lurker most of the time :)

(btw where are you vacationing.....I know you've probably said it but I think I missed it :sigh: )

redkat said:
YBOR no i'm sorry i didn't even see your post

of course i'd share my blanket :drool:

I just got some sad news

i'll see you guys later :hug:

Oh No.... :hug: I'm so sorry. PM if you'd like :hug:

circa1992 said:

Hi :wave: nice to "meet" you too. I'm usually a lurker most of the time :)

(btw where are you vacationing.....I know you've probably said it but I think I missed it :sigh: )

I'm actually in Connecticut, the state I was born in. Visiting frends and Family.

I live in South West Florida though - I sometimes miss the New England seasons but staying here for a week usually puts me back in the Warm state of mind.

YBORCITYOBL said:

I'm actually in Connecticut, the state I was born in. Visiting frends and Family.

I live in South West Florida though - I sometimes miss the New England seasons but staying here for a week usually puts me back in the Warm state of mind.

I live in CT :)

Back
Top Bottom