MOON PRISM POWER DESCRIBE!!!!!! *Cue cool music*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An Amanda Palmer concert. :drool:

Dress up as mines and they'll think you're part of the crew. :wink:

Amanda Palmer concert at a 19+ venue. :angry:

:lol: that might work, actually. there were some really interesting outfits when I went to see the dolls in January.

And no John, not in front of other people. :wink:

^^ 19 is such a stupid age though lol

^ you seem to be so much happier lately which is really great and that thing you're doing in your blog is really sweet too

^ So someone's in a great mood today, aren't we? :wink:

Oh I also meant to say, I think your idea of people you'll meet in U2 Heaven is absolutely lovely and touching. :heart:

A little rant:

Emma is perfect but sometimes it feels like my compliments and feelings towards her go in one ear and out the other. Like I told her she looked like an angel and she wouldn't take the compliment. I'm a paranoid person so it sort of feels like she doesn't want to accept that I care for her. I don't know what to do. :sigh:

Well, I don't know about her, but I used to be (and sometimes still am) really bad at taking compliments. I either think it's impossible for someone to really think that and they're just saying it, or I really don't know what to say.

Maybe she's like that too? I can't say for sure because I don't know her, but she probably appreciates the compliments and that you care so much for her.

I know that feeling, I have a very hard time accepting some of the things people tell me, and I worry that anything I say might sound conceited or something, so I usually just say "thank you" and leave it at that. :shrug: I guess it's just a personality thing.

And I'm sure she'll appreciate whatever it is that you write about her. :)

You've touched a lot of people with your blog entries and I'm certain it won't stop at her. :)

< i hate being sick, my ears hurt, and i'm still eating that nutella sandwich...however, I am looking forward to tomorrow.

OMG it'd be so cool if Chapters/Indigo had a midnight release party for Breaking Dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom