MOON PRISM POWER DESCRIBE!!!!!! *Cue cool music*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ poor you :wink: gonna be watching Camp Rock this weekend?

So give me coffee and tv....

:heart:
milkyworldlj.jpg

:heart:

OMG ITS' MY LITTLE MILK GUY! I <3 him

^^^ yay :dance:

^^ come on Kayla the world isn't that bad

Just lie back and sing about unicorns and everything will be all right

I have to confess that I am really jealous of some people. I'm jealous because I haven't traveled much. I have never seen an ocean or a sea. I've never been to the coasts. The farthest west I've gone is Utah. The farthest north I have been is Minneapolis. The farthest east is Indianapolis and the farthest south is northern Arkansas. End rant.

there goes my good mood.... lol

you live right below me pretty much.. i think im not go caught up on American geography.
its only like 400-500$ to get out to the west coast i do it all the time, drive, fly. my sister lives out there. Go to British columbia. Do not go to the coast in your own country , i hate the American west coast except Cali.

ive traveled a lot for my age.... so ya dont be jealous of me...:eek:

there goes my good mood.... lol

you live right below me pretty much.. i think im not go caught up on American geography.
its only like 400-500$ to get out to the west coast i do it all the time, drive, fly. my sister lives out there. Go to British columbia. Do not go to the coast in your own country , i hate the American west coast except Cali.

ive traveled a lot for my age.... so ya dont be jealous of me...:eek:

:lol: $400-$500 is like a fortune to my family. Seriously we are really lower-middle class. Jealousy probably isn't the right word. It is just that I hear all the time about people here going to other countries and around their own countries. I'm just kind of stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom