MOON PRISM POWER DESCRIBE!!!!!! *Cue cool music*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

Lemonchick, what kind of books do you like to read? I read a lot so maybe I can recommend something for you.

Oh I actually got a reply! You know what, I like reading pretty much anything, so anything you want to recommend (that isn't total chick lit because I'm kinda tired of reading it) would be good. :)

Awww :hug:

< is lucky and never really gets sunburn

How are you? Aside from the suburn?

Oh swimming, I haven't done that in ages...

I'm fine. I went shopping with my dad and got him a shirt for father's day. I also needed to buy black pants for work but I'm a really bad shopper and always end up buying other stuff. :reject:

:lol: Seriously, my attempt to buy black pants yesterday resulted in buying the first season of Arrested Development, and today...a dress.

Oh Screwtape, I meant to ask, do you have any book recommendations? I'm desperate to read something..anything.

Oh Screwtape, I meant to ask, do you have any book recommendations? I'm desperate to read something..anything.

If you have any money you might want to check out the music book section of Chapters. I always find interesting books there. If you are looking for fiction I would suggest some Raymond Carver. There is a summer in the city feel to a lot of his work.

I'm more into fiction lately, what would you recommend by Raymond Carver?

Whatever is there. I'm not sure you'll like it but it feels right for this time of year.

I just thought of another author you might check out. Maybe you should find some Lewis Carroll. If you like Harry Potter then chances are good you'll enjoy C.S. Lewis and Lewis Carroll.

I read Alice in Wonderland and nothing else by Lewis Carroll, maybe I should check out Through the Looking Glass. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom