MOON PRISM POWER DESCRIBE!!!!!! *Cue cool music*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Potter = awesomeness. seriously. and the books only get better. you are going to LOVE it. and you're probably the first person I know who hasn't read them already lol.

Sounds like you guys have a lot in common. :sexywink:

^ It is. Don't even get me started on books/tv shows.

She said the exact same thing. :wink:

We do have a lot in common and we find more everyday. :dance:

Yay that's so great. :)

It's such an amazing feeling to find someone you have so much in common with, and then you keep talking and you find that you have even more things in common *cough* John *cough*.

< Just combined parts of Chapters 2, 3, and 4 of my story into just 2 chapters that revolve around just one character or location instead of the constant character jumping, that was annoying to do lol

and on the topic of confessions my first concert was S-Club 7, they were fun

^ you said my name in the middle of coughing? :wink:

^ Yes, yes I did.

< First concert was Shakira.

^ Aw. :cute: I think I do have an idea of the rush you get. :wink: Do you guys talk on msn/AIM/some other thing like that?

^^ I know that feeling...

^ On the topic of Shakira, if I ever hear Hips Don't Lie ever again in my life it will be too soon

^ Aw :)

See, I liked her BEFORE she started singing in English, that was when she was cool.

^ But her English lyrics are SOOOOOOO good

"Lucky that my breasts are small and humble
So you don't confuse them with mountains"

Breathtaking

^ I knew the lyric about breasts and mountains, just couldn't remember the exact wording, it's such a genius lyric

^ I've always wanted to see that movie but never had the chance. There's a theatre downtown that shows it at midnight on the last Friday of every month, I've yet to find someone who's willing to go with me. :(

< :sad:

Maybe I'll just go see the movie by myself and wallow in my sadness. :wink

Dani, do your parents know about John?

They will...sometime within the next two weeks. :reject:

I know it probably wasn't the best idea to keep it from them for this long but my parents are...to put it mildly, complicated.

I think they will.
It might come as a shock and they might not fully understand why I'd be so committed to a long distance relationship. But I'm hoping but when they meet him they'll see how happy I am and that will make them be happy for me.

I would've told them earlier, but telling them while I'm still in school...not a good idea.

I think they will.
It might come as a shock and they might not fully understand why I'd be so committed to a long distance relationship. But I'm hoping but when they meet him they'll see how happy I am and that will make them be happy for me.

I would've told them earlier, but telling them while I'm still in school...not a good idea.

Good luck. I bet John will wow them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom