MOON PRISM POWER DESCRIBE!!!!!! *Cue cool music*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find The River is one of the most beautiful songs ever. :heart:

< Going grocery shopping, back later.

^^^^ maybe both would be good? :wink:

^ see you again soon :hug::wave:

^^^ Screwtape are you willing to read the first couple of chapters of a story I wrote and give me an opinion?

No Way Out of the Mind- FictionPress.com

Thanks, there's a link to the first chapter (well I hope that's what it leads to :wink:) , and you can get to the second chapter from there too. It's not great, maybe not even good but I just enjoyed writing it, and the characters.

It wasn't bad. It was subtle. Overall it did leave me feeling anything. A good first and second chapter should evoke something out of you. It was good though. I'm glad you had fun writing it.

^ Yeah I understand where you're coming from there, and I guess maybe that's due to the fact that I more have characters in my mind than an actual story.

A lot of things like the character jumping are there because it's just how I'm writing it and I maybe decide to change that when I have more of the story together.

I just finished a third chapter, well I'm reading over it now and adding small bits to it and rewriting little bits, it's a little shorter than the second but longer than the first; I think I'm probably gonna stick to writing it in short chapters.

^ Yeah I understand where you're coming from there, and I guess maybe that's due to the fact that I more have characters in my mind than an actual story.

A lot of things like the character jumping are there because it's just how I'm writing it and I maybe decide to change that when I have more of the story together.

I think it is great that characters are so important to you because really they are the most important thing in a story. I'll take great characters over great plot any day.

^ I think it will be mostly about the characters for a few chapters, I guess that will probably have a side-effect of making the story feel a little slow and not easy to get into. I'll probably add a Prologue to the start eventually of something a lot more, I don't know eye-catching and even though I have an idea for it, I don't want to write it until the story gets there, just to make sure it doesn't appear as being out of place. That's kinda how I have the story in my mind, I just have certain scenes and I'm trying to find a way to link them all together and an order too.

I kinda had a problem in Secondary School of writing short-stories that became so dialogue heavy that the end of the story would seem to be awfully rushed just so I could finish it; and I guess what I like about just writing for myself is that there's no deadline I can write as much as I want the way I want it.

Let's play a game

Grapes Red Seedless - 4499
Grapes Green Seedless - 4022
Cantaloupe - 4050
Celery - 4060
Broccoli - 4070
Asparagus - 4080
Bananas - 4011

^ How's the writing going?

^ is this game called, type the serial codes of fruits and veg from where Dani works? :wink:

It's going okay, I finished Chapter 3 and have wrote about 600 or so words of Chapter 4

I have a feeling they are. Or maybe it's a North American thing. John, are there any bananas in your house that you want to check for stickers?

^^^ Well...if you ever do...:wink:

I haven't listened to The Queen Is Dead in a long while.

^^ Nope. Interesting name though :wink:

^ Some Pop/Disco group from like the 70's, ever heard Rasputin? Ma Baker? They were fun :lol:

You should ask her to send you some stuff.

Why the :reject:?

I like the Backstreet Boys (second, third, and fourth albums)
Britney (first two albums)
AND I can pretty much sing along to all the singles from Avril's first two albums.
:reject:

Harry Potter = awesomeness. seriously. and the books only get better. you are going to LOVE it. and you're probably the first person I know who hasn't read them already lol.

Sounds like you guys have a lot in common. :sexywink:

^ It is. Don't even get me started on books/tv shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom